Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What length wiring for my DMH cutout?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What length wiring for my DMH cutout?

So I have flowmaster catback and installing a E-cutout from DMH right before the muffler. What length Wiring do I need? Only reason I ask is, the website asks for it. I plan on running the wire to the switch panel inside my center console Ashtray
Old 06-27-2009, 05:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you can also use your cigarette lighter for placement as well. thats where I have mine.

I think I picked up 12-14 feet, you can always cut it down or ziptie it if it is too long.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I put my switch in the ashtray and I used the wires and switch that came with the DMH cutouts and did not need any other wires....If you look under the car there will be some large rubber plugs in the floor boards and I cut a X hole with a razor knife in the center of the plugs and ran the wires up through the rubber plugs tied a knot in the wires so they would not pull back through the holes and then sealed them with pvc to water proof them...been running them for 3 1/2 years now with no problems ...

Quick Reply: What length wiring for my DMH cutout?