enroute home

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default enroute home

finally coming home after a yr deployed im parting the entire 99 T/A i bought just want everything to install the power options in my car and the LS 6SPD swap ill post in classifieds for that man im glad im finally coming home.

im looking for a few parts to get my T/A to hood also need a set of head lights dont care condition or color and a radiator for a 2000 ls1 if anyones got some cheap id appreciate it or if i can just borrow some ill pay a few buxs just need them to get the car to hood

Last edited by DarknessHunter; 06-30-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DarknessHunter
finally coming home after a yr deployed im parting the entire 99 T/A i bought just want everything to install the power options in my car and the LS 6SPD swap ill post in classifieds for that man im glad im finally coming home.

im looking for a few parts to get my T/A to hood also need a set of head lights dont care condition or color and a radiator for a 2000 ls1 if anyones got some cheap id appreciate it or if i can just borrow some ill pay a few buxs just need them to get the car to hood
Theres a guy here locally to dfw that parts out fbodys. I'll call him tomorrow and see how much for the radiator and lights. I have a buddy that is working on base servicing government vehicles, Im sure between all of us we can get ya going. Pm me so I dont forget.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:12 AM
On The Tree

well got stuck in Shannon Ireland over night this rocks ive always wanted to visit ireland now i can say i have sweet
Old 07-02-2009, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

im home whoo hoo will be in houston this weekend