Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Off topic..... WAVEBLASTER ?

Old 06-30-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Off topic..... WAVEBLASTER ?

ok i am picking up a 95 yamaha blaster this week and was wondering if any one has on or has ridden one... just want some info on what you think of it?

i have been on some serious skis and mainly want this for the wake
yes i am gunna tweak it hear and there 701 cc 2 stoke sould be fun

this is not mine but what a blaster looks like and what i am planning on doing to it....... indecisive at the current moment to go all black like this (heat) or go all white but still have the hydro turf around>/
comments ideas/
Old 06-30-2009, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a Polaris, back before they dropped their watercraft line...

from what I remember the '95 yamaha's were horribly underpowered and didn't handle that well at all... I'd advise against the black. Although it looks killer, if your riding that thing out in the sun all day, the surface would get really hot quick...

there's a few personal watercraft forums out there that I'd check out before impulse buying... just a thought

Good luck with it!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I had a Polaris, back before they dropped their watercraft line...

from what I remember the '95 yamaha's were horribly underpowered and didn't handle that well at all... I'd advise against the black. Although it looks killer, if your riding that thing out in the sun all day, the surface would get really hot quick...

there's a few personal watercraft forums out there that I'd check out before impulse buying... just a thought

Good luck with it!!!
agreed...the main problem with those is when ur out in the water they are a bitch to get back onto other then that they are nice skis...as far as buying..never buy a polaris..thats the worst thing u could ever do...yamaha and sea doo are tops...yamaha is more of a sporty brand and sea doo is more comfortable...generally speaking

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Off topic..... WAVEBLASTER ?