Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Can some share me some hptunes for similar setup?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Can some share me some hptunes for similar setup?

I have been working thru my tuning and not doing too bad.I have been running on 3 bar sd for awhile.
Lately had idle problems with 60 injectors. It was rich at idle and decel ,fine when you gave it some gas.
I set pulsewidths to 1.0 from 1.28? for min and default. I set the one value thats 3.97 at like 1.4.
I leaned out my ve a bit. Now seems to be fine at idle but still get some rich decel.Not sure care about rich decel might just have to live with that.

Also seem to be getting a bit of cruise control effects.Have taken out some idle timing abut it still seems to be there. This is not too big a deal. It does go to proper idle just seems a bit slow to go down after revving.

Worst problem is seem to be getting a popping under pretty hard throttle not sure if its doing it only at wot didn't really check throttle position or log it yet.
I was messing with timing table and used this one off hptuners from this turbo country boy guy.I think its messed up as he has the timing pretty low
in areas not even in boost and can't see why he would do that. I am going to redo it again.I did have a more normal timing table using mosty stock values to 3000rpm or so and then knocking them back and think the car ran better before.I can't see it being spark blow out am only at 8psi.I have the plugs gapped down to .028 or so. I have 8019 springs good for 650 lift and my cam is only .590 with the 1.8s.So can't see it being valve float. I think the sound almost sounds like antilag and that is usually from retarding timing and think running rich so maybe getting similar effect from having the timing way too low in the wrong places?

I am seeing no knock retard. Afr is about where I want it to be..11s.
I would really appreciate looking at some hptuners from some of you guys with aps kits or similar setups. I am not great with computers and have to figure out how to post my hptune so some of you guys could look it over.
I will buy a flash drive don't think my laptop has wireless internet.

I don't think my car has any issues with fuel or spark. I have twin pumps. boost referenced reg and currently 60s but dont' think would be running out of fuel. I have not seen anything go strange lean.I will also have to post some logs maybe when the event is happening. Again to me it sounds like an antilag effect. Its not hitting my limiter they are set at 6500 and not being going much past 6000.