Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check my setup

Old 07-02-2009, 03:24 AM
JohnHF Troll Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check my setup

Currently Im using the HALO spray bar with a 125 jet letting the MAF take care of fuel/timing. Im also using the Nitrous Outlet Dual Window Switch. Its a bolt on car with stock fuel pump/injectors and BR7EF plugs. I want to spray a 200 shot through the HALO with the HSW Interface or add a second stage - Wet and do 75/125. I have some questions if going dry 200...

Are there any issues spraying pre-maf using the interface?

What injectors should I run and do I need a tune for new injectors?

And some questions about adding a wet kit for a second stage...

How should I control timing?

Should the wet stage be 75 or 125? Im going to leave on the small stage.

I will need a bigger fuel pump, Im guessing the walbro 255. And I will be needing a wideband for tuning, recomendations?

It would be nice to do this on somewhat of a budget, but of course want to be safe as this is a stock shortblock. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:32 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

In order to be able to suggest fuel pump and injectors I need more info on what all you have and what power level you are at before the nitrous.

You will deffintly need new injectors and a tune.

For the HP level you are talking I assume you have a built motor so you are going to need to either put a dual pump intake fuel system in the car or keep it simple by going all wet feed with a dedicated fuel system. (Thats my vote)

Personally for controlling timming I would use the ligerfelter. If going dry I would use EFI live and run a seperate tune for the nitrous.
Dave
Old 07-06-2009, 10:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The interface would absolutely work well for you and will help dial in your A/F ratio. Its really a great tuning tool when it comes down to it. Best of both worlds is that you will be able to accurately and consistently pull timing with it. Unlike other devices out there, you can actually see the timing being pulled as well. It's pretty reasuring to check logs after each run to see the exact amount of timing i want being pulled. With some very easy tuning you can even pull any amount of timing you want.

Search this Thread