Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Auto Detailing

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Detailing

Some of you may no me from over on the Corvette forum under the user name "Stoney55", i lurk on here a lot, but never post anything. Sorry. BUt i figured i would post my services over here to the California guys. I know we all like our cars to be fast and look good at the same time. . Feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks!

I started doing this after i couldn't find a normal summer job. I have done it for family and friends for a while now, and i realized i could probably support my self doing this as a job over summer. My buddy Torey and I went in on this together doing Auto Detailing. I know a lot of you guys love your car clean, smooth, and shiny, but don't feel like doing it every time. So i am offering my services to some of the best people i know, and a hope to get a chance to work on a car that i wouldn't mind working on for a couple hours. :thumbs:

Here is a copy of the my flier. If you are interested, feel free to send me a P.M. or call me (per fer a phone call) anytime, or send me a email, and i can send pictures of cars i have already done. We can work something out, tell me what you would like to have done and i can set a price for you over the phone.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Feel free to pass on the flyer and/or the information above to anyone else that ask or you may think maybe interested.

A.J. & Torey

Last edited by Thee A.J.; 07-02-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Regular

Y are there no corvettes in your flyer?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by m6ttop
Y are there no corvettes in your flyer?
Just because i haven't done one yet, and i don't wanna use my own car (meaning my dads vette) It was a simple quick flier i made up. It is still be changed and updated with different pictures (more verity). So i apologize for that. The cars on the flier are cars i HAVE done if that means anything to you guys. The blue mustang was a amazing transformation. Being a 06, i received the car to do some minor performance stuff and a detail job on it, and when i got it at the house, You really couldn't tell at all it had metal flake in the paint. And now it beautiful. Owners where really happy with the out come.

If any of you guys would like some more pictures, feel free to ask. And i will post them.

Thanks again for you time.

A.J.

Quick Reply: Auto Detailing