Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

n20 shot?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default n20 shot?

i was thinking about adding a dry 75 shot on my ls1 gto. whats the best system and what accesroies shud i get?
Old 07-04-2009, 08:37 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by motorheadls11
i was thinking about adding a dry 75 shot on my ls1 gto. whats the best system and what accesroies shud i get?
Lots of people are using our dry plate kit with interface controller. The interface allows you to put a nozzle/plate Post MAF. It also gives you the ability to pull timing while the kit is activated so your NA power doesnt suffer.

All our kits are on sale, 15% of this weekend, if your able to jump in. That nearly a 100 bucks off the price. Not trying to rush you, just didnt want you to miss the sale. We also have great single nozzle dry kits that will work well for you.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Teching In

my friend has one that sprays the n20 when he floors it . what system is that?
Old 07-06-2009, 10:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are many different options avaialble. Personally I am more of a wet system fan however if I were to put a dry kit on my personal car that is using a stock pcm it would either be our Dry Halo system or our dry nozzle system in conjuction with EFI live to provide a custom tune to controll the fueling demand upon the system activation.

Ofcourse I am the over safe type and want to do everything the best and safest way possible.

Dave