Racer's Lounge - Kids fighting around my car!

View Full Version : Kids fighting around my car!

97ta383
07-08-2009, 09:31 PM
So i was hanging out at my gf house and she doesnt live in the best neighbor hoods but her street isnt that (well it wasent lol) anyway we were just watching tv and we hear this yelling and what not so we look outside and these 2 kids are fighting about what i dont know and there is a few other people around and they start geting closer to my car and then they both fall right into my drivers side door and im like fuck that! i run out of the house and one guy has the other up against my car and i push him off and then the other one and tell them to keep that shit off my car (02 ws6) and one of them says fuck you and kicks my car :mad: i dont even say anything and punch him right in his fuckin mouth the other kid kind of steps back i guess i did hima favor but im pissed and shove him and my girl and her brother pull me away as im yelling to stay away from my car!

This pissed me off so bad i dont pay this much for a car to have kids fight on it and kick it fuck :bang: any way just wanted to share that and see if anything like this has happened to anyone else oh yea they werent kid kids they were prob 17 18.

MiniTransAm
07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Good for you!! God damn kids have no parents and no respect for other people and their property. Hope your girl doesn't have problems now because of it. How old were these little bastards? You drill the one guy pretty good?

lemons12
07-08-2009, 09:43 PM
how old are you?

:lol: nice story.. your still mad i take it.. you werent making a whole lot of sense in the post.. :lol:

fuseone
07-08-2009, 09:46 PM
thats gangster just punching him in the face lol I probably would have did the same and been pissed for some one pulling me away.

5.0&5.0
07-08-2009, 09:48 PM
yooo..i would have done the same if it was on my 89 formula..i got about 10k into that car(just in the resto)...and good for you bro...thats pure bs my friend:thumb:

Badguy7
07-08-2009, 09:51 PM
I wouldve done the same, probably hit the kid a few more times though lol

Z28_LT1
07-08-2009, 09:53 PM
hahaha! nice...

i would have done the same thing or worse for kicking my car....

metalmechanic
07-08-2009, 10:00 PM
i dont blame you, falling onto it wasnt nearly as bad as him kicking it afterwards

97ta383
07-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Im 21 and im guessing they were around 17 18 yea there are 2 things you dont mess with my girl and my car and yea it still gets my blood pumping thinking about it i dont think they will do anything to her house her brother is pretty crazy and a big guy but im a little nervious parking my car out there now lol hopfully the little fucker learned his lession!

MiniTransAm
07-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Im 21 and im guessing they were around 17 18 yea there are 2 things you dont mess with my girl and my car and yea it still gets my blood pumping thinking about it i dont think they will do anything to her house her brother is pretty crazy and a big guy but im a little nervious parking my car out there now lol hopfully the little fucker learned his lession!

Yeah if you have another car to drive, I'd drive that over for a little bit. If not for good. I guarantee that kid isn't sitting around thinking about what an asshole he was and he deserved it. He's thinking about fucking your car up the next time he sees it.

99 DUKE'Z 28
07-08-2009, 10:35 PM
haha...thats just damned funny....the part where u punch him with no hesistation....seriously. thats great....punks deserved it. but sorry bout the car bro...hopefully they didnt do any damage

jmoody66
07-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Man I learned a long time ago that you gotta make them kids think you are buck fucking crazy....you did right by punching him but you should have wrestled him to the ground and dry humped him like a bitch and gave him a stern warning that you would kick his ass and take his manhood if he ever fucked with you again.....and I mean say it with a horrible sounding passion....or if you could disable him and then piss on him.....thats always a good one that creates nice memories of the crazy dude.

97ta383
07-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Yea we will prob be hanging out at my house for a while i really dont want my window busted out or go to jail for killing some punk ass kid lol.

Vendetta
07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
This is the single stupidest fucking thing I've read in months. This is exactly the kind of garbage that we don't want posted in the lounge. This is a place for intelligent discussion, not a gathering of 16-year olds bragging about punching random people in the face. Grow up.