Notices

WTT for 12 Bolt/9" Rear-End - Turbo Kit - Wheels & Tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 12:54 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT for 12 Bolt/9" Rear-End - Turbo Kit - Wheels & Tires

Just like the title says I am looking for some parts. The car the parts will be going on is a 2001 Trans am WS6. The parts are listed in order of importance to me.

1) For the rear-end I don't want any spools and the gears can be not be numerically higher than 4.10, also its must be a 3-channel.

2) For the turbo kit I would like it to be complete. Front mount or rear mount is fine, but it MUST retain the A/C.

3) For the wheels and tires I am looking for some high wheels like Fiske, IForged, etc.

I don't have the cash so that's why this would be a trade for a Diamond Platinum Tacori Ring. Below are the specs.

--------------------------------

It is a Platinum Tacori engagement ring. The setting itself has a total weight of .50 carats that are H in color are VS2 in clarity, 2 2.55mm Princess cut diamonds and 30 Brilliant cut diamonds. The ring is setup like a Past Present Future ring with the center stone and the Princess cut diamonds on the sides.

The center stone is a .52 carat Pear shaped diamond measuring 6.55mm x 4.48mm x 2.8mm and is H in color with VS2 clarity.

I had it appraised by a local Authorized Tacori dealer. The ring was tested and verified to be platinum and to be a genuine Tacroi Ring with all of the diamonds being real.

I paid a pretty penny and the ring was appraised for $6800. Any reasonable offers will be consider but keep in mind this is a Tacori ring which is a name very well known in jewelry. The ring is absolutely beautiful and any one that has seen it says that looks gorgeous.

Here is a link of the ring on the Tacori website:
http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.m...0&srch_srcha=1

Pictures of actual ring and the appraisal: I have better pictures if someone wants them emailed.
http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k8...Tacori%20Ring/

Depending on the price of the parts being traded I will trade straight up for the ring. Don't hesitate to PM me with an offer though. Also I am getting rid of this be she has found one that she likes better, plus she went a little snooping and know it's no longer a surprise
Old 07-14-2009, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...ier-3-73s.html
let me know if interested
Old 07-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Launching!

To The Top!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Launching!