Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Better Handling

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 04:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Better Handling

Well i have a 96 Z28 t-top car, what company should i go with for heavy weight springs? List some company's want weight springs are good, links would be even better. I dont want to drop the car if not needed the most o would lower the car would be an inch. If i were to lower it i know you would need the re-location brackets. I already know that i need to get SFC's, LCA's, adjustable PHB, and some bigger meats it the frount and back. Shocks im not sure on i dont know what to get i cant afford Koni yellow double adjustables, or bilsteans at this time if i get all the suspention parts. I mean there are numders of ways to get a car to handle well i mean like not getting body roll when taking a turn, you know it stays flat and hugs the road good. OH and sway bars how makes a good aftermarket one or go 1LE. Or should i go with all 1LE stuff.
Old 11-17-2003, 03:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone???
Old 11-17-2003, 06:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

www.ground-control.com

They make a coilover kit. You can adjust the ride height back to nearly stock. I'd start there.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In my opinion, the shocks are by far the weakest link in the stock suspension. Koni SAs are the only suspension mod I have on my TA right now, and it was absolutely a night and day difference. I'm still waiting for my 35mm ST swaybar though. Seems to be a big backup for those bars right now. Next on the list is some bigger meats, then I'll work on the rest of the suspension.

Quick Reply: Better Handling