Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

New sponsor of LS1tech

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 01:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New sponsor of LS1tech

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam and I am the manager of Treadepot. We just started advertising on this site and so I wanted to introduce myself and the company to you.

www.Treadepot.com is based out of Atlanta, GA. We have been around since 2000 but our parent company has been in the tire business since 1936. We specialize in shipping passenger, light truck, and ATV tires directly to you or to your preferred installer. We carry Goodyear, Michelin, Toyo, Cooper, Continental, Kumho, Pirelli, BF Goodrich, Dunlop, and General Tires and a few private label tires as well. We also sell tire and wheel packages. Our wheel brands include Wheel Pros, and Konig Wheels.

We ship all of our in stock orders within 24 hours. Our operating hours are Monday - Friday, 8AM – 6PM EST and Saturday 8AM – NOON.

We are here to help you out. If you ever have any questions about tires or wheels please feel free to contact us through our website, call us at 888-421-8473 or drop me an email here on this site. You can also follow us on @Treadepot on Twitter for upcoming and exclusive promotions.

To kick things off we are offering an extra incentive to everyone on this site, We are offering a discount for $25 off a set of any four tires. The discount code is DCTDF25. The promotion code expires on 8/2/09. When you go to our site and find something you like and then you add it to your cart, right below the product info you will see a place to put in a discount code. Once you insert it, click APPLY, and it will automatically deduct the amount from your shopping cart.

Looking forward in hearing from you.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Welcome to the Forum!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

sell mickey thompsons?
Old 07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
FormerVendor