General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Weird high pitched vibration sound in front wheel while turning left

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 10:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Weird high pitched vibration sound in front wheel while turning left

When the car is usually cooled down a bit.. It will make this weird high pitched vibration noise while turning left.. It usually goes away after driving it a bit.

Also i have this constant chirping noise coming from one of the wheels.. most likely the front.. it only does it in the low mph.. once im going 40+ It goes away.

If anyone knows anything about these noises lmk
Old 07-26-2009, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Alright.. Went out for alittle drive and found out it does it when you are turning both ways and it happens when you press the gas and turn at the same time.. It sounds like a grinder making contact with metal in a way..

And the chirping noise is constant in lower mph. Both problems are pissing me off.. I just spent 1000 bucks to get some stuff replaced and fixed.. chirping noise was one of them but its still there and now i got the new problem above. Im starting to think the shop messed something up..
Old 07-26-2009, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

Would an exhaust leak cause the high pitched grind noise? Sounds like its coming from it. There is a massive exhaust leak where the y pipe and i pipe connect
Old 07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

Well.. Found both problems within 5 mins from each other.. The loud vibration was from a massive exhaust leak and the squeak was from the tire rubbing the fender.

Quick Reply: Weird high pitched vibration sound in front wheel while turning left