What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

91 Z28 LSX Single turbo T56

Old 07-26-2009, 08:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 91 Z28 LSX Single turbo T56

Just finished my car up and am contemplating starting another build. The car is a 91 Z28 Camaro t top with 84,000 miles. The motor is a new take out 6.0 Lq4 that had less than 100 miles on it, has approx. 500 now. The motor has f body accy drive, LS6 intake,Epp blower cam, patriot extreme dual springs, arp rod bolts, ls2 timing chain, ported polished and shimmed oil pump. I converted from an auto to a t56 with a Mcleod blow proof bellhousing,spec 3+ clutch,hurst shifter, and a hurst sidewinder **** for the linelock. has siemand 60 lb injectors, professional products fuel rails and boost referenced regulator and dual intank 255 walbros. The 2nd comes on with a 2psi hobbs switch. The exhaust is a slp loudmouth with a dynomax bullet in place of the resonator.I built the turbo set up from scratch and it came out very nice. Its a Turbonetics T76, with a JGS wastegate and BOV. I have it set at 9lbs and although I havent had a chance to get it on the dyno yet im sure its over 550 rwhp based on many other turbo lsx's ive seen. the tuning is done by myself qwith hp tuners and is a very conservative tune. Has a triple pillar with auto meter boost and fuel pressure gauges along with an AEM wideband air/fuel gauge. It has LS1 brakes on the front and rear along with a ls1 axle with a 3.42 gear. Has black Zr1 rims with new sumitomos on the front and new M/T et street radials in the rear. For the interior it has greay 4th gen seats, ls1 console and monsoon radio, and if i keep it longer it will also have a ls1 dash in it. For the exterior the paint is awesome, some flaws but not noticable unless i pointed them out, I also do painting so im very picky and could probably find flaws on any paintjob. Im sure there are thing's im forgetting but thats it for now. Im not totally set on selling it but I wouldnt mind a ls1 trans am with a turbo. I was thinking mid teens for the price?

Old 07-26-2009, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Put a new peice of carpet in that car and it'll look MUCH MUCH better the newer interior looks great in there.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by dochall22
Put a new peice of carpet in that car and it'll look MUCH MUCH better the newer interior looks great in there.
I was able to clean it up since then.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

awesome - nice lookin ride! Interested in trades?? lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 91 Z28 LSX Single turbo T56