15 Month Old Boston Terrier to good home ----->

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 15 Month Old Boston Terrier to good home ----->

We are expecting to have our baby in october and we know we won't be able to keep him (very high energy). He has been a blast and if you have ever been around boston terriers you know how much energy they have.

We REALLY hate to part with him but we think he would be better off in a nice home that could spend some time with him instead of him staying in a crate all the time when the baby comes.

Anyways, his name is Knuckle's, he is 15 months old and 100% boston terrier, all shots up to date, has not been neutered. He is crated trained and is silent as a mouse in his crate and actually loves his crate. He is healthy as a horse and has zero known health problems (checkup and shots a month ago).

We are asking $250 for him and if you are interested, please PM. Also includes his "blue" bed (had it since he was 3 months old), retractable leash.

Thanks all, Jeremy
Attached Thumbnails 15 Month Old Boston Terrier to good home ----->-img_1860.jpg   15 Month Old Boston Terrier to good home ----->-img_1859.jpg   15 Month Old Boston Terrier to good home ----->-img_1861.jpg   15 Month Old Boston Terrier to good home ----->-img_1863.jpg   15 Month Old Boston Terrier to good home ----->-img_1864.jpg  

Old 07-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Staging Lane

Is he regestered ???? If so how???
Old 07-29-2009, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MY06TBSS
Is he regestered ???? If so how???
Nope, I did not care about papers as I wanted him for him. Was't planning on breeding him or anything like that.