Sponsored by: DashLynx

what would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 04:07 AM
RJF
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what would you do?

Im looking at doing several different things.One chrome some under the hood parts buy a new head unti and add a screen and a x box and silver face gauges or chrome under the hood,buy a steel 5 point boltin roll cage and have it chromed and get a new head unit.chrome some parts under the hood get racing seats and silver face gauges with head unit. I want to dress the car up more for shows I got a TR230 cam sitting on my desk but I like winning trophies to much now what do you think I wanna make it to catch peoples eye and help out more with the winning thanks all who help me decide.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Underhood dress up goes a long way, and if you are planning a cam install - perfect time.

Stereos - I dunno.

TV & X-Box - Why? Who's going to enjoy that? When would it be used? Kinda dumb IMHO.

Gauge faces are a good upgrade for the buck.

Roll cage - well you better have the power planned to "require" a cage or it'll just look stupid.

Winning throphie's shouldn't be your motive to "mod" your car. This is a sport, yest we do play to win, but more important are all the great people you meet.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do it all

well except the xbox and stuff.. and there is no reason you cant do the cam AND the chorme.. thats what I did on my old SS.. sure it was pretty show car but it also had enough performance work done to back it all up.. when your doing the cam install its the perfect time to bling it all out