Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thanks Strictly Performance

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 03:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Strictly Performance

Car was down for awhile but now its back.along with my new 2010 2SS LS3 6 speed partner in crime. Thanks Rob for doin a wonderful job on the car.what's up with all these females hating on you!! I remember sean and milky used to swallow your load and treat you like god. What a bunch of fake ***, broke *** bitches. Well hope all is well and thanks again.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:33 AM
TECH Addict

ya, those ******* bitches whose cars were impounded with no warning or prior knowledge and whose parts were taken off of and replaced by lesser quality parts (if that) because a guy can't ethically run a business correctly...those ******* bitches

i'm glad you're at least one of the ones who didn't get screwed by him...but just because you didn't, doesn't mean that others haven't
Old 08-06-2009, 12:11 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by spookyz28
Car was down for awhile but now its back.along with my new 2010 2SS LS3 6 speed partner in crime. Thanks Rob for doin a wonderful job on the car.what's up with all these females hating on you!! I remember sean and milky used to swallow your load and treat you like god. What a bunch of fake ***, broke *** bitches. Well hope all is well and thanks again.
So you do all the swallowing now?

Quick Reply: Thanks Strictly Performance