Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vic JR PVC routing

Old 08-07-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vic JR PVC routing

Guys,

Right or wrong, I routed my pvc setup exactly like factory, only adding catch cans prior to the check valve connection at the throttle body. I have since changed from an F1 setup to a KYTP S88 front mount setup with a Vic JR intake. Could someone please show me how they routed their pvc system so I can complete my mission. There isn't a provision to hook up the vac line to the front of the intake as my FAST or factory intake had. I have a Nick Williams 90 TB. I hope ya'll can guide me through the finish line,

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you run a elbow with a t-body? If so the elbow has a Tap pad on the back of it where you can make ports for vacume.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by koji777
Guys,

Right or wrong, I routed my pvc setup exactly like factory, only adding catch cans prior to the check valve connection at the throttle body. I have since changed from an F1 setup to a KYTP S88 front mount setup with a Vic JR intake. Could someone please show me how they routed their pvc system so I can complete my mission. There isn't a provision to hook up the vac line to the front of the intake as my FAST or factory intake had. I have a Nick Williams 90 TB. I hope ya'll can guide me through the finish line,

Thanks in advance!!!
Single or dual cans? How many and where do you have PCV ports?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The vic has 2 vac ports. The 1/2 inch on back I used for the brake booster. The little one on the side I used for all the other little vac connections, using t's and the sort. The pvc from valve cover to valve cover comes up the pass side to a check valve then to the intake (factory), the Vic has no provision for this. I'm just wanting to see what everyone else did.

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by koji777
The vic has 2 vac ports. The 1/2 inch on back I used for the brake booster. The little one on the side I used for all the other little vac connections, using t's and the sort. The pvc from valve cover to valve cover comes up the pass side to a check valve then to the intake (factory), the Vic has no provision for this. I'm just wanting to see what everyone else did.

Thanks in advance!
Well I use the one little port for the map sensor thats it and the brake booster has nothing tied in it. My intake elbow had a pad where you could tap into the back of it and run a vacum line. I seen gus put their IAT in the side of the elbow dont know how well that works but it looks cool.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vic JR PVC routing