View Full Version : DEMONS in my house! OCCULT!!!!!!

YO-EL
08-08-2009, 06:38 PM
So, its 2:30AM, my 15 yr old son Mason & a friend are in the pitch dark basement watching TV, some movie 3:10 to Yuma, blah blah blah.....

Suddenly they come BURSTING in my room as me & Donna are sleeping, screaming & crying that there's a GHOST iin the basement...

I'm like WTF!

These kids are literally shaking & soooo shook up they could hardly speak.... Kinda freaky....
The friend puts his head down & cries & says he wants to go home, but Donna won't do that to his parents at 2:30AM...

So I'm like WHAT HAPPENED?! Calm down & tell me..
Geez, I thought someone was breaking in or something.....

Here goes.....

Apparently they were watching the movie, and suddenly the channel switched to 666.

Mason grabbed the remote & hit last channel to go back to the movie, but it kept switching back to 666...

The friend accused my son of f'king around, so he goes, "its not me" and throws the remote on the other sofa...

TV AGAIN goes back to 666, then to the Verizon search box, and types GET OUT

Well, let the flood gates open because the little girlies run up 3 stories to bust into my room, all shaking & crying etc... Boooo Hooooo..

I explain to them that someone must have hacked into the Verizon system & was playing a game, but these kids would have no part of it..

They had to sleep together with the lights on with my other 2 sons,
17 & 19.....(Jacob & Aaron)

Hummmmmm, well, as you might have guessed, our demon turned out to be the 17 yr old, (Jacob), who can't keep his mouth shut & had to blab about his all time prank to some of the other neighbor kids where it got back to me & my wife..

Yea, as they were watching the movie & part way falling asleep, he took the remote from upstairs, hid in the basement, and the fun began..

Meanwhile, I lost a night's sleep since they were so hysterical that night, I couldn't fall back to sleep......

I confronted Jacob today, & as is the standing rule in the Gray household, "expect the unexpected"....

Its "officially on"..........

djsanchez2
08-08-2009, 06:54 PM
:lol: That is a good one.

Quik Sand
08-08-2009, 07:23 PM
i love it :lol:

lemons12
08-08-2009, 07:26 PM
awesome... im hoping nobody got in trouble for this correct!?!

thats A+ right there! :gruffy::gruffy: <---- most appropriate smilies for a thread EVER! :lol:

Nacho SS
08-08-2009, 07:26 PM
I laughed at the title of this thread alone.

Killjoy32
08-08-2009, 09:12 PM
That is the best thing ive ever heard, i give that kid props :D

But seriously... crying?

00FlowCamaro
08-08-2009, 09:50 PM
I'll admit I'd be freaked the fuck out too, but 15 year old dudes crying? Come on... I remember back in high school a guy brought this universal remote for any tv to our Sociology class and there is a tv in the corner of the room. Five minutes into class the tv goes on and we all knew that d-bag had it but it was funny to see the teacher freak out for a couple minutes.

kenSS
08-08-2009, 10:26 PM
that's funny. laughed when i read the thread title. that's something i would do.

ImpalaSSpeed96
08-08-2009, 11:32 PM
How did they get it to say "Get out"?

sciff5
08-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Aww that shit is old school.. I used to run around the neighborhood playing ding dong ditch at night and we'de bring the remote with us while running around. If we saw someone watching tv through the window we'd change their channel.

This was when I was like 10 and everyone in the area had the same cable box/remote

Dont know how you can get the cable box to say anything though

blkAZws6
08-09-2009, 07:57 AM
hahaha! that is awesome. i dont know if i would have came running to dad if i was 15 though. i thought i was the baddest dude on the earth when i was 15 and probably would have tried to fight the "ghost" or whatever. LOL! i kinda want to pull this prank now. give you son a high five for me!

whytryz28
08-09-2009, 08:40 AM
I would have turned the tv off and left, or just smashed the stupid box haha.

02gtp4now
08-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Hahaha that's freakin great the best part is you calling them little girls

Yahelou
08-09-2009, 03:32 PM
haha, that is freakin genius. now, u need to forget out how to change the box and tell us, so i can play that prank on my sisters. that would be great.

NemeSS
08-09-2009, 05:27 PM
i would have expected that to work on girls, but not no 15 yr. old dudes
wtf? crying? lolz
if it was my bro, i would never let it go
:jest:

Vicinity
08-09-2009, 05:41 PM
How did they get it to say "Get out"?

Find "Search for Program" and type in "get out" instead of a movie. ;)

cdubbzz
08-09-2009, 09:46 PM
great story.....reminds me of the good old days of sneaking over to a neighbor's
window and changing his channels (we all had the same cable boxes)...

trippinholyman
08-10-2009, 08:03 PM
literally laughed out loud, good prank haha

EW1
08-10-2009, 08:12 PM
nice prank, I could only imagine the look on their faces.

Z28_LT1
08-11-2009, 02:59 AM
wow.....that kid is...awsome!!!

Mike in LA
08-11-2009, 09:35 AM
That was funny, great prank... be sure to update us on the revenge portion of this episode:judge:.

EDS01SS
08-11-2009, 10:21 AM
LMFAO that was a great prank

YO-EL
08-13-2009, 07:08 AM
No revenge just yet..

Mason was wrestling with his other brother (19) and severely broke his arm & had to have surgery.. Cast from his fingertips to his shoulder, so the revenge against Jacob is kinda on hold..

However, in about 3-4 months I would not want to be Jacob, and since Aaron will be away at Penn St, I wouldn't not want to be him around late November...

Mason will prevail, sooner or later, and ol dad here is gonna assist if needed....

Mike in LA
08-13-2009, 09:38 AM
No revenge just yet..

Mason was wrestling with his other brother (19) and severely broke his arm & had to have surgery.. Cast from his fingertips to his shoulder, so the revenge against Jacob is kinda on hold..

However, in about 3-4 months I would not want to be Jacob, and since Aaron will be away at Penn St, I wouldn't not want to be him around late November...

Mason will prevail, sooner or later, and ol dad here is gonna assist if needed....

Oh dam that sucks, I can relate to the ruff housing being the oldest of four boys, so yeah. Any father helping the younger son to prevail gets a A+ in my book:lol:. Children hardly try to seek revenge on dad, harldy:secret2:. It's going to be hard to top what the older son did though.