Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It Fit... WOOT... NOSzels w/ Hardlines!

Old 11-21-2003, 05:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default It Fit... WOOT... NOSzels w/ Hardlines!

I removed the plastic cowl to work on it but i didnt have to modify it... went right back on... though i broke my windshield trying to remove the wipers... but anyways... had to move the white connectors for the coil packs and the fuel thingie whatever taht is that goes to the side of the intake is pushed to the side... cleared the VC w/ spacers no problems! only thing is u have to remove the intake to change jets... oh well price u pay. I guess.

Old 11-21-2003, 09:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Looks good...definately tight in there now.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Medic,

Looks good. I noticed that you have the TB 'fresh air' tube that goes to the pass. valve cover capped. I am still having oil issues even with the LS6 valley cover. Is there a benefit to capping the fresh air inlet? Do you get any oil mist from the breather cap? Is yours still oiling the intake and runners with the PCV set up? Thanks.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Chris99WS6PWTMET
Medic,

Looks good. I noticed that you have the TB 'fresh air' tube that goes to the pass. valve cover capped. I am still having oil issues even with the LS6 valley cover. Is there a benefit to capping the fresh air inlet? Do you get any oil mist from the breather cap? Is yours still oiling the intake and runners with the PCV set up? Thanks.

because i have T&D Rocker Arms there were 2 baffles in the valve cover that i had to cut out... because i didnt block off that VC and TB, and left the tube connected it picked up oil and sucked it right into the intake... with them blocked off the heads were DRY AS A BONE when i pulled the intake to put on the N2O kit... i mean it went from a river of oil along the valley cover and intake ports, to bare bone dry. 0 oil behind the TB... 0 oil in the intake ports... just a ring around them where i apply oil to the intake gaskets... I havent noticed any oil spray on the engine or the hood. And with 3x the miles on since i looked last time.

Search this Thread