Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member from Ft Riley Ks

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from Ft Riley Ks

Hello all my name is Jonathan. I am in the Army and is currently stationed in Iraq. I have a 99 Pontiac Trans Am that I am the 2nd owner of. I bought it with 19k it now has 76k. My TA is currently at MC Racing in Kansas City, MO getting a P1SC procharger, new injectors, racetronix fuel pump, dynatech 1 3/4 headers, ory, magnaflow quad tip exhaust, SFC and is being tuned. Other mods free mods, factory WS6 hood (expensive but after markets look cheesy IMO) c5 z06 wheels, 30th anniverary stripes, slp maf, hypertech programmer (garbage). About me--I am happily married and I have been a Trans Am fan since 1982 (knight rider). I have owned a 1987,1985,1998 and 1999 Trans Am. Like alot of you I currently fell in love the with C6 Z06!! I know alot of you would probally slap me because my wife told me I could purchase a C6 Z06 or mod the Trans Am. It has always been a dream of mine to have a fast Trans Am so I chose to mod the Trans Am!! Luckily my wife is a government contractor out here with me and she just got offered another contract so hopefully around March I can pick up my C6 Z06!! Looking foward to meeting some fellow F-body fans!! Here are some old pix from last year before the stripes, the first one is a month after I purchased her.
Attached Thumbnails New member from Ft Riley Ks-hey-dayz.jpg   New member from Ft Riley Ks-ls1ta.jpg   New member from Ft Riley Ks-ram-air.jpg