Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jax night owls, Sonic cruise 15Aug. You know you're goin'

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Jax night owls, Sonic cruise 15Aug. You know you're goin'

That's right guys. For us night owls who look for trouble at night, I'm holding a meet again. We're gonna meet at my apartment complex lot any time after 8:30. We'll be rolling out around 9:30 to sonic. For those who have never been, Sonic has around 200+ cars out. There's everything from just walkin around checkin' out the rides to setting things up for later. Everyone usually leaves sonic around 11:30pm-midnightish to go to the Race Trac gas station on Phillips Hwy and 9a. This is where the "events" take place. gimmie a call or text if you need directions. Name's Austin.

Where: The retreat at St. Johns Apartments
When: any time after 8:30pm Saturday 15 August
Contact info: Austin 619-942-0291

Lookin' forward to seein you guys.
~Austin
Old 08-12-2009, 12:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Um, if your actually going to Sonic, I feel sorry for you. Although, someone needs to keep the rice parade away from the real racing.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Regular

Wow, you're kind of a jack *** huh? Tell you what, you go do your "real racing" and we'll do our fake racing. God, classless people.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:54 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
Wow, you're kind of a jack *** huh? Tell you what, you go do your "real racing" and we'll do our fake racing. God, classless people.
you do know who your talking to right? (IM guessing you dont..)

Sonic is the pre-pubescent crowd of honda nut swingers, where 14 second cars are fast. There is a real car scene in Jacksonville, and Sonic is not it. Search around some of the local forums, get out and meet some of the right people, and eventually, if you are cool (Calling one of the people who can introduce you to the real scene a jackass aint gonna help ya any) , you will get accepted in and can see where the real action is
Old 08-12-2009, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Some should be at sonic. If you like hanging out with teenagers with riced out **** boxes, that think 15 seconds is fast, then sonic is for you. The further away they are from us, the better it is.

The last thing I would do is post the location where this " racing " happens. Can't get any dumber than that. Although, I'm sure JSO already knows all about it. But there again, works for me.

I guess if your running 13 second roll 1/2 miles, you can be the fastest out there.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh, and what the hell is up Rick? What you into nowa days? Still have the Vet?
Old 08-12-2009, 09:47 PM
12 Second Club

hes talking about a place to hang out, not race... stop being a douche and stfu if you dont have anything to contribute to the thread...
Old 08-12-2009, 11:09 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Firechikn
Oh, and what the hell is up Rick? What you into nowa days? Still have the Vet?
Hey bud, ever since i seperated myself from those who had no interest in my well beeing, well i havent been out in the car scene to much. I do still have the Vet, just sits in the garage alot these days, do miss getting out and seeing yall and Mark, good peeps!

Originally Posted by AtlasTBSS
hes talking about a place to hang out, not race... stop being a douche and stfu if you dont have anything to contribute to the thread...
Actually, if you re-read his post he is looking to get together to go race, and sorry but pointing out that sonics is for 13 year old girls in honda crx's, thats just a fact.

Last edited by Eurospec2; 08-12-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I was not being a dick in my first post. I was just stating there is something much better out there than Sonic. Listening to front tire burnouts, and watching ricers race through the parking lot gets old real quick. But if that's your thing, have fun.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:01 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Firechikn
I was not being a dick in my first post. I was just stating there is something much better out there than Sonic. Listening to front tire burnouts, and watching ricers race through the parking lot gets old real quick. But if that's your thing, have fun.
true, i guess i just figured no one would really race the cars at sonic (of course some nasty cars do show up every once and a while)... and i agree it is kinda gay, but if he wants to go there to hang out with other f-bodies and LSx cars and then go race with them, let him... we all know there is a good racing "scene" and then a bad one, i just think he wants to hang out with some LSx guys... and Rick, sorry, but no one was talking to you... glad you are doing well tho...
Old 08-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Teching In

I miss my old buddy Rick too.....give a brother a call, I lost my phone list yet again.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Eurospec2
...and meet some of the right people, and eventually, if you are cool (Calling one of the people who can introduce you to the real scene a jackass aint gonna help ya any) , you will get accepted in and can see where the real action is
Ha ha! Really? If I'm cool I'll get accepted? Damn, sure does sound like the kind of people I want to get to know and hang out with You guys need to get over yourselves. You make you "real" racers look like douchebags. Perhaps if you came across like "hey bro, you should come to Argyle, wheelers, or 103rd with us." instead of like some jack off, spouting off your mouth, I'd think people would be much more inclined to taking you seriously.

AtlasTBSS: Appreciate the support.

I haven't been in a couple months since I've been out to sea, but in the past 10 months I've lived here, I've seen some pretty cool rides and I've met a bunch of good people up there. There's some rice, but not more that what I would call normal at meets. My intention was to bring some Lsx cars out there to attract more in the area. So far, i've been successful. Organized meetings in a civilized manner (not belittling or ridiculing Firechikn) have allowed that. Since good ol' Firechikn or Eurospec prolly haven't been there in a while, I'd doubt they'd know that. If anyone wants to go out to the "real" races a little later, by all means go. I surely wouldn't bash you.
~Austin
Old 08-13-2009, 02:13 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

no offence austin but wheelsrs n 103rd arent were the big cars go to play and sonic is a accident waiting to happen, but if you really want to race with some good poeople or just hang out without the bs id talk to chickn some, hes a really good guy and he could introduce you to some first class people.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:39 PM
FormerVendor

Ha ha! Really? If I'm cool I'll get accepted? Damn, sure does sound like the kind of people I want to get to know and hang out with You guys need to get over yourselves. You make you "real" racers look like douchebags. Perhaps if you came across like "hey bro, you should come to Argyle, wheelers, or 103rd with us." instead of like some jack off, spouting off your mouth, I'd think people would be much more inclined to taking you seriously.

AtlasTBSS: Appreciate the support.

I haven't been in a couple months since I've been out to sea, but in the past 10 months I've lived here, I've seen some pretty cool rides and I've met a bunch of good people up there. There's some rice, but not more that what I would call normal at meets. My intention was to bring some Lsx cars out there to attract more in the area. So far, i've been successful. Organized meetings in a civilized manner (not belittling or ridiculing Firechikn) have allowed that. Since good ol' Firechikn or Eurospec prolly haven't been there in a while, I'd doubt they'd know that. If anyone wants to go out to the "real" races a little later, by all means go. I surely wouldn't bash you.
~Austin
Dude, what you dont realize is there is a whole lot of things that happen in Jacksonville with cars that arenot talked about openly on the internet, and nobody is going to invite someone randomnly from the net to come to these "events".

What i meant by "if your cool" you should have translated into "you dont drive a slow pos and run yoru mouth" and "your not a cop". You have to get around and meet peeps in person before anyone is gonna invite you out.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:57 PM
12 Second Club

^only true with newbs, and he (Austin) is not one...
Old 08-13-2009, 06:32 PM
12 Second Club

Old 08-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MGMC
buttered or plain w/salt ?
Old 08-13-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

rob: yeah alright, I was just sayin'. I know there are other places around for everyone to go to. Shitty this thread turned into what it did. Either way it's probably one of the last times I'll be going out in jax. Movin to Texas here later this month. Wish my last experiance here Didnt end up being like this.

Eurospec:well if u and firechickn weren't coming off like huge douchers I'd probably be rather intrigued to go out with you guys. Instead, ridicule was the tone set Instantly. No one will argue with that I'm sure.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:32 PM
FormerVendor

rob: yeah alright, I was just sayin'. I know there are other places around for everyone to go to. Shitty this thread turned into what it did. Either way it's probably one of the last times I'll be going out in jax. Movin to Texas here later this month. Wish my last experiance here Didnt end up being like this.

Eurospec:well if u and firechickn weren't coming off like huge douchers I'd probably be rather intrigued to go out with you guys. Instead, ridicule was the tone set Instantly. No one will argue with that I'm sure.
All good with me, Douchbagery is one of my finest traits, so if thats your impression, so be it! Ill be chillin at home rather then wastin gas worried about some jackhole on a 300$ motorcycle with no insurance or honda with no hood and fake BOV in his tailpipe running into my Vette, or better yet, me.

Rob, John, Cole miss all you guys, i do need to get my **** out of the house once in a while, PM me for my number if you want to get together some time for some beers, i know John wont turn it down!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 PM
TECH Regular

well at least we can agree on something...you being a douche. ha ha. above all thanks for jacking the hell out of this thread.

Quick Reply: Jax night owls, Sonic cruise 15Aug. You know you're goin'