Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fast install and !air question

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast install and !air question

I am getting my block off plates in tomorrow. I have been going over the install sheets that came with the intake and the ones from ls1howto as well as wherever else I see something. When using the the gm coolant crossover front pipe and block offs for the back of the engine, the rubber hose off the front pipe normally goes into the throttle body connection. Now with the new nick williams that is not there. So do I need a coupler to connect this rubber hose to the other rubber hose connecting to the other side of the throttle body? One other question, does anyone know of a part number I could use to plug the hole in my lid after I !air?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like I just found an answer to one of my own questions. You do need a hose coupler of some kind. Guess I will be looking around some shops for that tomorrow. Anyone know of an exact size so I don't look like a dumbass hose in hand, can you give me a coupler for this..