Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Good morning from American Camaro & Firebird

Old 08-22-2009, 10:03 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good morning from American Camaro & Firebird

Good Sat morning everyone. I am with American Camaro & Firebird we joined a couple weeks ago. I wanted to let everyone know you can view our inventory on our Web site www.americancamaro.com. You can also e mail me from that site.

We have thousands of parts there but many were inventoried as long as 10 years ago and we are in the process of cleaning up the prices and availability of things but at least you can get an idea of what we have and call or e mail and I will verify. Each time this happens we are cleaning up the inventory and trying to get it clean. We ask your patience and understanding thru this long time consuming process.

Its not uncommon to get calls and find something was put in the computer 1000 days ago with a very old out dated price and not there, so my fellow car enthuaists please be patient while we clean our inventory up and add new inventory. We only have about 1/10th of our parts in the system.

We are definitly working on getting our inventory correct and entering more parts in the system so we can more efficently serve your needs.

Call or e mail me to verify price and availability. One day in the future we will have it where you can do your entire transaction online.

We are also making plans to located in a 22,000 sq ft historical warehouse where our parts can be properly organized, inventoried and easily accessible.

Check us out at www.americancamaro.com. Our store hours are 9-5:30 during the week and 9-12 on Sat. I work on the internet after hours and on weekends from time to time and will try to respond to e mails. 888 833 4582

Again be please be patient with us as we update and add inventory. It will be so nice in the future. Plus the program that lets you look it up uses interchange so you are getting all matches for your car. (most of the time except on harnesses and some things then our notes are specific)

I look forward to hearing form everyone, also send me photos of you cars. We enjoy framing cars and hanging them in our showroom. We are anticipating our new showroom to be approx 3500 to 4000 sq feet. We will keep everyone posted and look forward to sponsoring a gathering of F Bodies like no other in the Country. After all we are in the heart of the United States and that would be central for everyone.

We will keep you guys posted. We appreciate all you guys who have been loyal customers over the years and we look forward to making new friends and enthuaists in the future.

Have a good Saturday everyone
Lynette
p.s. we are open until noon if anyone needs anything 888 833 4582.
Evey a question we will take your call

Search this Thread