Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4150 Style kit for sale. Will part out. Price Neg.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 4150 Style kit for sale. Will part out. Price Neg.

For sale or Trade for a D1 retrofit kit or an F1 retrofit kit for an LS1 motor. The F1 could be either cog’d or 8rib. I can only use the retrofit kit and may be interested in purchasing or trading for a head unit only. Please let me know what you have. Right now I would prefer to sell whole but may entertain parting out some of the larger items.

Straight out sales price without intake and extras: $3000 OBO (negotiable)
Sales price with TB, intake, injectors, etc.: $4000 OBO (negotiable)

These are starting prices, it is very difficult to price so many parts, pieces, etc. If you are seriously interested lets talk. I am a fair person with a good trader rating on this board. I am open to discussion.

This is a 100% complete nitrous kit.

4150 NOS Cross Plate with all lines and “T” fittings
NX Lightning carbon fiber fuel, nitrous, and purge solenoids with the larger orifice measurements, I cannot remember them off hand but they are the large fuel and large nitrous solenoids. (wiring has been done with weather pack connectors for a clean installation)
Aluminum Throttle brackets with built in solenoid mounts
10# NOS bottle with Nitrous outlet cushioned brackets and liquid filled pressure gauge
4500 PSI NANO system, just purchased from NANO and 100% complete.
Extra Hi-Flow NOS bottle valve without NANO port, I had to purchase the NANO bottle valve for the bottle that comes with the kit.
16’ of -4 feed line
2 5/8” nitrous pressure gauge and -4 line (to mount under cowl on hood or wherever)
1 gallon RCI Fuel cell for standalone system with -6 inline fuel filter.
Walbro 355 inline fuel pump for standalone
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator for standalone (has low pressure spring in it but will come with high pressure spring)
Low pressure fuel safety switch.
NOS Launcher nitrous controller (all wiring and extension cables included, original manual as well)
NOS Launcher wideband with new 02 sensor with 6’ O2 sensor extension
Variety of jetting to come with the kit.

Im sure everyone wants to know why I am selling. It turns out that I am one of those guys who changes his mind and his setup quite often. I want to try new things and I genuinely enjoy working on my car more than driving it. Everything in this kit is BRAND NEW except for the bottle. The bottle is in excellent shape but was not purchased brand new. Everything has been installed on my car but has never been sprayed. The most I did was check to make sure there were no fuel leaks or nitrous leaks when everything was turned on. The car has seen maybe 200 miles worth of driving since completion and I am being completely honest when I say this equipment is like brand new. Obviously I cannot sell it as new because it is out of the package and has been installed. I guarantee you are going to receive top of the line parts and everything will work flawlessly. I have receipts for almost everything, lost a few during my move, and original instructions for almost everything as well.

I will also include some misc fittings and lines for the fuel system if you need it. Obviously this is a very custom installation and the fuel system will depend on the vehicle.

I can also include a ported GMPP 4150 style intake manifold (for L92 Heads) which has been ported by AES here in Chicago, my Holley 4150 throttle body (includes all sensors), my air cleaner and lid, NASTY fuel rails with custom brackets, 42# Delphi Lucas injectors, etc if someone is interested in a turn key system.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:56 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wanna sell the Launcher by its self?

If so PM your best price shipped to 41129.

Thanks
Old 08-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.

Thanks!

Search this Thread