Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Thanks Morris Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks Morris Motorsports

Just like to thank Morris Motorsports for all there help. I sent them a tranny in horrible condition and got a tranny back that works better then new. I also ordered a Monster stage 3 clutch and billet flywheel. After things just not going my way I finally got the tranny and clutch in the car and the car up and running! Drives amazing! Only still getting used to the chatter during the clutch brake in process. Ive put 150 miles on the clutch and I notice the chattering is starting to fade. Derrick at Morris Motorsports was very helpful the entire time. I can call him at the most random of times and he was always quick to answer and help me out. Will do business with them again. And anyone looking to get a clutch or tranny redone Morris Motorsports is highly recommended. Just like to thank them again.

Took a few shots of the process..
the day I got the tranny back from Morris Motorsports

My new hurst shifter I was able to test out once it was all in. Works good as well..

Last edited by Dark-LS1; 08-29-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice to here this. I can't wait till he get the speed bleeder done so I can put that on my car....
Old 08-30-2009, 07:19 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks DarkLS1 for the kind words, means alot to us over here. You were by far and away VERY good to work with as well, and was our pleasure in doing business with you. If you EVER have any questions, concerns or what have you, you know how to get ahold of us, and we will get you taken care of.

Again, many thanks!!