Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DMH customer service anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DMH customer service anyone?

hey guys, not sure if this belongs here (if not please move) anyways i got a DMH e-cutout a few months ago and it has all the sudden stopped working. i tried to call DMH but i get nothing and i have already sent them an email regarding the situation however i received no response. not trying to bash them or anything, just looking for a way to solve the problem. if anyone can help me out thatd be great.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

Just got off the phone ordering one. Talked to the owner for quite a while. Seems like a super guy. I'm quite sure they will take care of you if you have a problem. I used the number off of their website.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dlc1609
Just got off the phone ordering one. Talked to the owner for quite a while. Seems like a super guy. I'm quite sure they will take care of you if you have a problem. I used the number off of their website.
Same goes for me too, although I made the call last summer.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Dave is a super guy...I have never had any problems getting a hold of him...I would try and call him again...it is not a huge company and he wears many hats....keep trying to reach him...he has always been good to work with in my experience with DMH.

PS Did you check to see if your wires were still hooked up...I hit one of those big hunks of tire tread one night on the highway and it unpluged my wires from the cutout ... pluged it back in and it was good as new.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had one of their e-cutouts a few years back that started rattling and I sent it to them and they sent me a brand new one. I think their warranty is like 4 yrs or something and they never even asked me to show a receipt or anything.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

yes you are right about that they do not expect their product to go bad...I dont think that anyone else has a four year warranty on their cutouts.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:57 PM
TECH Resident

the motor defiantly went out, i dont know why ive been having a problem using the number on top of their page (and yes im dialing it right) ill give it another try tomorrow.