Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

American Camaro & Firebird OKC

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 06:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Camaro & Firebird OKC

Hi guys,
We joined the site early in August and I have had a great time meeting new enthuaists.

American Camaro & Firebird is a site sponsor. We are a recycler of only Camaros,Firebirds,Mustangs and Vettes. We have been recycling these vehicles since they were new, many parts pulled and shelved when the cars were brand new. Some parts are abundant especially those that take a few years to wear out and we can make you a super deal on those. Others are scarce and discontinued and we will promise to sell you a quality part at a fair price. some parts we just don't have and can't get. (ash tray lids, national back order for long long time.) I call Gm daily to get quotes and it is unbelievable how fast things go up and then go away.

Check us out at www.americancamaro.com and let us know if we can help you. We have a excellent selection of owners manuals and many small items as well as larger items. We also offer our car friends at LS1 Tech a 15% discount from Gm list.

Check out our profile and get to know us. Be sure and check the areial photo of our yard.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or need parts.

Hope everyones having a great Hump day.

Lynette
Old 09-02-2009, 07:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have pm yall several times in the past and never got a response but reguardless thanks for sponsoring and keepin the site free
Old 09-03-2009, 04:11 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry for missing your PM. Still getting the hang of this.

call us 888 833 4582.
I'll try to do better and not miss anyone.
Lynette