Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Weird noise? Need insite

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weird noise? Need insite

I have been having a wierd noise coming from my passanger side rear wheel area. The noise is more of a squeek then a squeel. It started off only when applying the breaks, but now I notice when im DRIVING at slow speeds. It made this noise awhile ago then it went away when I changed my rear break pads. Im thinking its the rotors but IDK why it would make the noise when im not applying the breaks.

Also When Im coming to a stop I can hear a noise that sounds like a spring going up and down creaking, Im thinking its my bushings in either my LCA or PHB though.

Any insite on what either of there noise is Id appriciate it...
Old 09-04-2009, 07:55 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
Its very possible that it could be a bushing that is going bad. I would suggest getting under the vehicle and looking at the bushings and make sure the hardware is all tight. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad
Old 09-04-2009, 10:21 AM
TECH Resident

BAD bushings I sure hope not, They have only been on the car for a little over a year. I was thinking it might just need more grease
Old 09-04-2009, 11:02 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
I would recommend greasing the bushings every time you change you oil. You only have to do 1-2 pumps for each bushing.
Thanks
Brad
Old 09-04-2009, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by UMI Sales
Hello
I would recommend greasing the bushings every time you change you oil. You only have to do 1-2 pumps for each bushing.
Thanks
Brad
thats why I always go with UMI products. Every time they offer to help, they help you to improve with what you have, and they do not pressure you by throwing their products at you. Thank you UMI Performance I am proud to display your sticker on my Diesel truck, and To use your products