Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Need Advice - Seller got MO - I have no parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 10:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 992 Posts

Default Need Advice - Seller got MO - I have no parts

I sent a MO for a set of coil packs and rails. The guy said he got the MO and that he shipped the parts. This was several weeks ago. I have been in constant contact with him via PM's. I still have not got the coil packs or the rails. He said he checked with the post office and there was nothing that could be done.

I'm not happy with paying you $150 and not getting the parts I paid for. I will post my experience with buying from you in all the necessary threads in an on going as needed basis.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Ireland31
Sorry I havent got back to you sooner, I've been traveling. I talked with the post office and they said there is nothing they can do to track it. They just said that things get misplaced sometimes, or sent to the wrong states, but usually make it to where they are supposed to. I guess all we can do is wait a little bit. Thats about it. I hope they get there soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any update on the coil packs?

Quote:
I dont mind at all. They should have been there by Tuesday at the lastest. I'll let you know what they have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Black Bird T/A
Eric,

My address is

xxxxx xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx (edited out)

I appreciate you checking on this. I know it has a long way to travel, I'll let you know if something turns up.

Thanks

Wade

Quote:
Wade, can you give me your zip code, I have a receipt from the post office of when I shipped them with about 8 things on it...was it 28056 or 46254? I'll go to the post office in the morning. It was shipped on the 14th. Sorry about this.

Eric

Quote:
Eric,

Still no package. Do you have a tracking number? Could you check on this please?

Wade

Quote:
Wade,

I sent them priority mail through the post office. They should be there today at the latest. Keep me posted if they dont show and I'll see what I can do at the post office.

Eric

Quote:
Do you have a tracking number for the coil packets. I'd like to know when to be on the look out for them.

Thanks

Wade

Quote:
Wade,

No problem, I'll have them boxed and ready to go for you and I'll send the tracking number when I ship them. Thanks again.

Eric

QUOTE=99 Black Bird T/A]I have the MO in hand will mail tomorrow...sorry for the delay but the local post officed locked the door @4:30 the next closest one did the same thing at 4:45 when I got there.

Wade

Quote:

Quote:
Are they in good working order?

I'll take them for $150 if so.

[/quote]

Last edited by 99 Black Bird T/A; 11-27-2003 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-27-2003, 10:34 AM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That's the problem with the USPS, they don't do anything to help. Always send that kind of stuff UPS or FedEx. At least that way they can track it, and if they lose it, in most all cases, you will be refunded. I am waiting on money for a set of O2 sims I sent to a board member awhile ago that got lost.
Old 11-27-2003, 01:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont understand why people want to save $2 by shipping through USPS with no tracking or insurance.

If this is lost, the seller should take the hit IMHO. He should have shipped it trackable and insured.

Eric

Quick Reply: Need Advice - Seller got MO - I have no parts