Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Retard in a civic

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retard in a civic

So today near the entrance to my college, I was driving in the center lane behind this civic, and it was stop-and-go... while the other lanes were moving. I switched into the right lane and gunned it past all the retarded cars that weren't moving, then crossed back over into the left hand turning lane into my school. I park, then this retard in the civic pulls up behind me and asks, "You got somewhere more important to be than the rest of us?" I tell him I don't, but I ask what makes him stop and ask me. He goes on telling me that I'm driving like a *****, because "I've got small ***** and a big engine". Apparently because I flew by him... I told him I don't give a **** what he thinks and it's pretty retarded he took something like that personal. That's pretty much when he drove off. Anyone else run into this kind of bullshit? At least I don't get it on a daily basis.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:23 PM
TECH Veteran

i wish we could head shot motherfucks like that
Old 09-08-2009, 07:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 96blackta
So today near the entrance to my college, I was driving in the center lane behind this civic, and it was stop-and-go... while the other lanes were moving. I switched into the right lane and gunned it past all the retarded cars that weren't moving, then crossed back over into the left hand turning lane into my school. I park, then this retard in the civic pulls up behind me and asks, "You got somewhere more important to be than the rest of us?" I tell him I don't, but I ask what makes him stop and ask me. He goes on telling me that I'm driving like a *****, because "I've got small ***** and a big engine". Apparently because I flew by him... I told him I don't give a **** what he thinks and it's pretty retarded he took something like that personal. That's pretty much when he drove off. Anyone else run into this kind of bullshit? At least I don't get it on a daily basis.
If there is an open lane and enough room to pass slower traffic without exceeding the speed limit too much, and you can get back in without cutting someone off badly, I take that option every time! I have enough power to get ahead of people without being too reckless, so I use it!
Hes just pissed because it took him x seconds longer to get there than you. Probably pissed because he has a whimpy car too.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
If there is an open lane and enough room to pass slower traffic without exceeding the speed limit too much, and you can get back in without cutting someone off badly, I take that option every time! I have enough power to get ahead of people without being too reckless, so I use it!
Hes just pissed because it took him x seconds longer to get there than you. Probably pissed because he has a whimpy car too.
+1

I ran into some asshat in this beater of a corolla. He was talking ish about my driving when I took an open lane to over take stopped cars. He started to talk **** about my car aswell, but he couldnt tell what it was. I just rolled up my window, and proceeded with my day.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I wasn't going the speed limit, but the lane was wide open, and definitely didn't cut off anyone. You're probably right, he was just mad he has to drive a crappy civic. I've seen him in an auto class before, and I know he had a straight 6 turbo Buick he built wrong and blew it up. He fucked something up and the oil wasn't going throughout the whole engine.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol! look at the bright side. he has small ***** and a small engine...lol!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
TECH Addict

i only get pissed when people do that on a 2 lane highway, like the 15 going to and from cali and someone goes in the truck lane and tries to cut me off.... but i never let them do it.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just punch him instead of talking.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

x2......
Old 09-09-2009, 02:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Walk up to the car **** on it then say," I'm in a hurry thanks for covering me"
Old 09-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hlaalu
i only get pissed when people do that on a 2 lane highway, like the 15 going to and from cali and someone goes in the truck lane and tries to cut me off.... but i never let them do it.
x2, I hate it when people use the sides (which aren't lanes at all) to pass people or to exit the freeway. They can't wait an extra 30 seconds?

and does anyone think it should of been the other way around lol, what an ******* though.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:28 PM
TECH Regular

A retard in a civic is one of those things you have to get used to..... there's so many out there
Old 09-11-2009, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

...but If you ran up and caved in his door with your foot he'd be scared shitless.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If you drove a civic you would be bitter too
Old 09-13-2009, 03:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by c5z28
Walk up to the car **** on it then say," I'm in a hurry thanks for covering me"

I cut people off All day everyday...but then again I'm on my bike so I can get away with it!!
I was splitting lanes at a stop light about two weeks ago and a guy who I passed 4 cars back started honking his horn like a madman trying to get my attention. Light turned green and he cut off half a dozen people to pull up beside me and lecture me that I don't have a right to split lanes and I should stay in one lane and not pass people.... Gave him the finger and went about my day. Some people need to get over themselves.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He's just mad because his Vtec didn't kick in.

Quick Reply: Retard in a civic