Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

newb youngster from FL lt-1 and v6

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newb youngster from FL lt-1 and v6

whats up i just found teh site and am new to the chevy/camaro family...ive always wanted a camaro and finally within a month i bought 2 diferent ones. ill start by showing my last can an the work i did to it and hopefully will continue that pattern onto my camaro

1997 neon!! woot woot. funny but 13.6 na on a 2.0 wasnt bad, i blew the 2.0 and swapped in a stratus 2.4 with je 8:1, eagle rods, fully balanced, ported head, crane 16 cams, srt-4 turbo, zex direct port, 6pt cage, full gutted, alot more......got tired of it sold most of the parts off and traded for a 93 v6 5spd(red one)

1993 v6 5spd all stock,100 base no power anything.. was going to be my project car until i got the z28. added 01 rims, cd player, and thats about it......

1995 camaro, this is the car that is getting me stuck on camaro's, found it on an craigslist add for $1,000 ss carbon hood, spoiler, k/n intake, big 3.5" exhaust, aftermarket speakers, t-top, all power, 16" chrome rims, new lights all the way around etc..well problem he said it blew an oil seal and the motor seized, i told him id give him 600 and he said ok, as he puled it out of his yard he scraped the driver side along his fence and broke the mirror, broke the fender in half, and put a small dent in it, he called me and told me as i was on my way..long story short price dropped to $400...motor was definately seized, took it to my friends shop and he took out the starter yesterday and the motor spun freely (starter somehow was at an angle and bined up) paid $60 for a new starter put it in and i got a call earlier today that it started up after about 2 minutes of trying to turn it over!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome.