Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member, Hailing from KC MO

Old 09-10-2009, 09:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member, Hailing from KC MO

New to the site, hailing from KC MO. Been around GM trucks since i was a lil kid... A lil about me, I'm 20 (still young I know) been building older chevy trucks with my step dad and racing quad motocross for as long as I can remember. I had the chance to turn wrenches for an Offshore race team for awhile. Now I'm a 3rd year electrical apprentice. If you cant tell im a truck guy, I love cars but haul to much to have a car. I have a.d.d. like you wouldnt believe, But turning wrenches and racing motocross seems to keep me calm....

Now for the pics

Daily driver: 2001 GMC Sierra, Rough Country Leveling kit, Interco Truxxus STS tires 33x12.5x20, Eagle Alloy wheels. Superchip programer, Flowmaster 40 sereis, Small sound system..... I eventually want to make this truck a show truck, make it taller and drop a built 6.0 in it.

This is the last truck my step dad and I restored, I wanted to cry when it sold. 1983 Chevy, 350 bored .30 over, edelbrock carb and intake, had the ol 3 speed with the granny low. 3 inch suspension lift with 33 pro comps

And last is the race bikes:

Search this Thread