Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

C4 Tie Bars

Old 09-11-2009, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C4 Tie Bars

Hey Guys,
A few Years ago I had a problem with one of my C4 vettes when I took the roof out I would get vibrations at higher speeds, I looked around threw a few magazines for tie bars and found nothing so I invented a few different sets. They bolt in threw the excisting roof mounts , no extra hardware needed and install as fast as putting the roof back in. I have a few different types for sale , they not only improve the structural integrity of the car but they will stop you from being ejected in a collision and god forbid a roll over they will stop the windshield and pillars from collapsing, They come color matched padded with removable pad covers and also different styles some are just straight bars and they also come with a bolt in x style connecting all of them together, Right now patent pending and they have been submitted to the automotive saftey regulatory commision for review. They are a great added saftey feature plus tie the upper structure back together for stability. Sales add will be posted in the classified section , Bars will be built per order for color code, style and custom preference. These custom Bars can be fabricated for any vehicle that has a one piece removable top,I am finalizing the design for all T-Top vehicles as well. Message me If you are interested in a set for your Car.

Search this Thread