Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Need help, what brand of shift knob and steering wheel are these?

Old 09-12-2009, 02:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help, what brand of shift **** and steering wheel are these?

I know its an Italian company, I used to know the dang name. I just spent the last hour trying to find the name of the company. Im not going to put them in my car. I just cant remember the name and its driving me nuts. From what I remember they were pretty expensive also. 200$+ Range. My GF wants to know so she can put them in her car. I told her go with Momo like me...but nope. "I dont want to be like you!" Sigh
Attached Thumbnails Need help, what brand of shift knob and steering wheel are these?-preludesteeringwheel3.jpg  
Old 09-12-2009, 01:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Momo?
Old 09-12-2009, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Momo?
No, its not momo. It seems like I remembering the Brand Name Beginning with an I. ****, its been so many years I forgot. I first seen this wheel and shift *** back in 2003
Old 09-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Kinda ugly, but whatever floats your boat.

Ive never seen it before.. Its in a older prelude though.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KidFromThePast
Kinda ugly, but whatever floats your boat.

Ive never seen it before.. Its in a older prelude though.
Man I miss Webster, I used to live there. Used to ride down to Seabrook hooters all the time and eat. Loved it
Old 09-12-2009, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
No, its not momo. It seems like I remembering the Brand Name Beginning with an I. ****, its been so many years I forgot. I first seen this wheel and shift *** back in 2003
Nope not a momo. I've never seen it before. But your right it would probably be pretty expensive with that lap timer (assuming thats what it is).

And not to get too off topic, but I stayed in Miles City when I was on harvest right before I came home for college. We cut in Angela (if it qualifies as a town at all), and Hysham. Never saw your car around in the 2 weeks or so I was there though. Come to think of it i never saw any F-bodies up there at all hardly it was pretty sad
Old 09-13-2009, 12:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gordo78
Nope not a momo. I've never seen it before. But your right it would probably be pretty expensive with that lap timer (assuming thats what it is).

And not to get too off topic, but I stayed in Miles City when I was on harvest right before I came home for college. We cut in Angela (if it qualifies as a town at all), and Hysham. Never saw your car around in the 2 weeks or so I was there though. Come to think of it i never saw any F-bodies up there at all hardly it was pretty sad
When was this? Man are you kidding me! When I picked up my comp. Two weeks later everyone was buying a dang Firebird, there are about 7 of us here. You just have to go out at the right time of day. We usually chill in the Ace Hardware Parking lot by Wal Mart and the Car Wash
Old 09-13-2009, 09:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
When was this? Man are you kidding me! When I picked up my comp. Two weeks later everyone was buying a dang Firebird, there are about 7 of us here. You just have to go out at the right time of day. We usually chill in the Ace Hardware Parking lot by Wal Mart and the Car Wash

Oh this would have been the first few weeks of August. Ya i usually saw a group of people there. I only saw one third gen though, nothing else except an eclipse with a body kit that i can remember. If you happened to see 2 guys washing a red kenworth backed into that car wash I was one of them lol. The guy running it wasn't too happy about the first truck, but was cool as **** about the second because we didnt get the hose greasy. That was just after a rainy day though, we usually didn't get back into town till late, that might be why i didn't see you.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gordo78
Oh this would have been the first few weeks of August. Ya i usually saw a group of people there. I only saw one third gen though, nothing else except an eclipse with a body kit that i can remember. If you happened to see 2 guys washing a red kenworth backed into that car wash I was one of them lol. The guy running it wasn't too happy about the first truck, but was cool as **** about the second because we didnt get the hose greasy. That was just after a rainy day though, we usually didn't get back into town till late, that might be why i didn't see you.
Yeah, I was in NYC the fist couple of weeks in Aug. Yeah the Eclipse was green right? HaHa yeah that was my old Car. My car looked way better before that kid got a hold of it though. My car was two tone, Pearl Metalic White/Lambo Black Roof and hatch. I miss that car, excellent MPG and that car can corner at high speeds like no other. Out ran four cop cars in that when I was a young **** head. If I was there before I left you might have seen me on my O7 Yamaha R1
Old 09-13-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ichibahn? (SP?)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need help, what brand of shift knob and steering wheel are these?