Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what should i get?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what should i get?

hey guys i just have a quick questions i want to buy cam for my car what should i get i was looking at comp cam but a friend told me to go with crane cam? i want the one that gives me the most horsepower. also if i buy a cam do i have to buy rods,lifter,retainers,springs,rocker arms or can i just stay with the stock ones?
Old 09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is not brand but valve events that get results...And Crane went outaa biz...... SEARCH!!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TrueMuscle=WS6
hey guys i just have a quick questions i want to buy cam for my car what should i get i was looking at comp cam but a friend told me to go with crane cam? i want the one that gives me the most horsepower. also if i buy a cam do i have to buy rods,lifter,retainers,springs,rocker arms or can i just stay with the stock ones?
comp cam currently has some of the best lobes used on ls cams. most tuners cams are ground by comp. will need corresponding springs for cam and pushrods, new chain.
can reuse lifters, rockers
Old 09-12-2009, 09:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

take a look at the third sticky in this internal engine section will help you alot inyour choise and see the dyno section and cam only sticky there