Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Getting to Know Us

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 09:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting to Know Us

We joined about a month ago and we are really getting to know enthuaists from all over.
We have been recycling for 24 years and have had to opportunity to get to know many of you personally. I am enjoying meeting you guys and seeing your ride. Being Car folks we really are into what we do. We stock many third gen parts and also a large inventory of 4th Gen as well.

We also stock Corvettes and Mustangs.
We carefully take each vehicle apart and process the parts for the future. (many sealed in Plastic bags)

Please visit our profile, check out our recycling yard, some of our rides, our customers rides and get to know us alittle

Check the article on our company a few years ago at http://www.partslocator.com/news/bac...rticleID=0805D

We also have americancamaro.com which has our inventory. (be patient we are cleaning it up and making it current).

Look forward to hearing from you guys and let me know if you need parts, or information.

I have been selling parts for 17 years, for a girl, I am pretty schooled. So shoot me a pm or e mail and I will try to help you.

Cheers
Lynette

Last edited by Camaros&FirebirdsOK; 09-15-2009 at 09:16 PM.