Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Recycle and Save

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 10:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recycle and Save

Saturday has rolled around again. It has now been raining 12 days straight in OKC. Thing are busy around our store American Camaro and Firebird. We have full time employees dedicated to stripping the vehicles, sealing many of the parts in plastic and warehousing them for the future. Our vehicles are processed when the arrive to protect the interiors once we begin removing the glass. The UV's are hard on interior and so we make sure those items are removed asap. We recycle 100% of each vehicle, warehousing for 24 years. We only do Camaros,Firebirds,Corvettes and Mustangs. We are seeing things disappear daily from Gm and many items are impossible to find. (ash tray lids) one of many that have gone away.
We strive to protect the parts today for the future.

Check us out at www.americancamaro.com
You can also call at 888 833 4582. Our store hours are 9-5 Mon thru Fri 9-12 on Sat.
I check messages and mail most weekends.

Look forward to hearing from you. Also check out our profile and view our yard from the air. We have more cars than you are seeing at a different site. We also stock a large selection of third gen parts. You can also view in our profile our personal rides and customer rides.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any parts help.

Have a great day, I look forward to hearing from my fellow enthuaists.

Lynette
Old 09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I purchased a mirror from these people and had it in just a Few days, Very nice mirror too. I will use them in the future for parts that I need.....