Notices

some one in ohio pls help me out!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Default some one in ohio pls help me out!!!!

i have a 2000 z28 that i brought here from out of state and im trying to get my car legal. i bought a complete stock exhaust minus manifolds, when i went to install i found that it only fit the 98-99 manifolds lol. so i tried to buy some off the classified page, after sending payment guy said his garage got broken into and his cats were stolen, after racking my brain and some creative wiring i am at my wits end. i would like to trade the ws6 exhaust with 2 cats (one conected to y pipe) the cat back and my gutted cats for one set of functioning cats i have exhausted my 30 day tags and am soon not going to be able to drive my car any more. i really need to get this taken care of if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appriciated
Old 09-22-2009, 01:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

not sure where in ohio you are located, but if you take your car to the inspection station in Jackson, Ohio, they will not look at your exhaust. i took my car there for a salvage inspection and all the looked at was air bags, and my receipts for the parts to fix it.

i had open headers.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a complete stock exhaust with 76k on it i'm in cleveland pm me if interested.