Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Wondering if someone could help me with the foglight placement on my Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Wondering if someone could help me with the foglight placement on my Camaro

I've got a 2002 Camaro that didn't come from the factory with fog lights. I've got the front clip off at the moment and bought a set of stockers that I want to install. My question is if anyone has a picture of how it mounts up. I assume the mounting points will be the same. The car is the one in my sig, the original owner just had it optioned without fog lights...

I could probably figure it out by just holding it up in there but it'd be easier to just see a picture and make sure it's right. Thanks guys.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Addict

Anyone?
Old 09-22-2009, 11:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

i wish i could take a pic today but i wont be re-installing mine till thursday. i'm wondering if yours even has the bracket sticking out for fog lights since your car wasn't given the option of them. when i put my new ones on i'll take some pics for you if nobody else has helped you already
Old 09-22-2009, 03:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by King Nothing
i wish i could take a pic today but i wont be re-installing mine till thursday. i'm wondering if yours even has the bracket sticking out for fog lights since your car wasn't given the option of them. when i put my new ones on i'll take some pics for you if nobody else has helped you already
Sounds good bro, thank you.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car came from the factory without fogs aswell but i picked a set up later on and installed them. All of the brackets were there for mine when i tried bolting them up...hope that helps a little.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01articz28
My car came from the factory without fogs aswell but i picked a set up later on and installed them. All of the brackets were there for mine when i tried bolting them up...hope that helps a little.
Sweet man, so they just bolted right then?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes sir...bolts right up. The wiring might need some work though. I lucked out and got ahold of the wiring for the fogs off of another camaro and had a local shop wire them so everything looks factory. Let me know if ya got anymore questions
Old 09-23-2009, 10:52 PM
TECH Addict

I was looking at my stock brackets today and I'm pretty sure that they have the bracket for the fogs as well. On the outer edges of my stock headlight brackets they have a vertical piece that has two holes on it one round and elongated and one rectangular. I'm pretty sure this is what I needed.