NANO 4500 psi Kit

Old 09-23-2009, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NANO 4500 psi Kit

Here is what comes with the kit:

Actual Bottle:

Compared to a 10lb bottle:

Anti-reversion valve. Prevents nitrous entering the NANO kit, but allows the NANO kit to enter nitrous bottle:

Mounts, allows you to mount through the bottle brackets:

How it would look:

A temperature sticker, when its green, good to go, red, no go.

Sticker on my bottle:

A couple stickers:

Instruction Manual, pretty easy to understand:

Open/Close handle

Connects to the top, has a seal on it:

How it looks together:

Fill Port. This is where you get it filled, make sure you don't fill it anywhere else or it might mess up the regulator:

Braided SS line, the npt side connects to the NANO and the AN side to the nitrous.

Anything that needs to be screwed on has thread sealant on it already:

Bottle and SS line together:

Your bottle should have an accessory port on it. Some do, some don't so make sure you check, nano sells a universal valve that you can replace yours if you don't have a port:
Old 09-23-2009, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Here is how i connected mine, it will still allow me to check the nitrous pressure without having to open the bottle. It will give me the right reading as long as the nano isn't open either, it might hinder the performance a little bit, but i would really like to see my nitrous pressure without having to open the bottle. what do you guys think?

How it looks like on:

Final Product:

Here it is. It fits fine in the glove box, just a little playing around with, have to figure out whats the best way to get everything in and out, it was a little annoying but it works. Sorry it is such a mess in there, been removing wires and stuff.

Here my glove box closed

I am not sure if I will continue with my peltier setup to cool the nitrous bottle, i'll see if i can figure an easy way to do it. So with NANO, instead of fighting cold, you will be fighting heat, but since it is in the glove box, i don't think it will be too much of a problem, but I will use a peltier unit just in case. I forgot the reason why you want it to be cool instead of hot. I got to figure out how to mount it with a metal band and a way to make it easy to put on and off.

Sorry this write up sucks, just didn't feel like doing it, lol. Can't think or anything. I can take more pictures of it if you guys want, just let me know. Thanks
Old 09-23-2009, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

holy ****
you fit a 10lb nitrous bottle and a 4500 nano kit in your glovebox?

.. ok i looked it up and i see your 350z has that massive glovebox behind the passenger seat. so can you reach back and turn the ****?
that's a nice setup. how much are you spraying?

also.. i see the bottle sticker shows april 2008. i just noticed this - anyone know if these nano bottles are 3year bottles?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

Lol, yeah, its pretty big in there. I could still reach over if i want to turn on the nano, i have a remote bottle opener for the n20. I was on a small 75 shot, I have jets for 125 rwhp shot, but not tuned yet.

Bottles expire? Damn, I'm still a noob, lol. So when they expire i have to get a new nano bottle and n20 bottle? How long are they usually good for?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you don't have to replace it, but you'll just have to have it tested and they slap on a sticker which is good for another couple of years (unless you have a shop refill that just doesn't care about the sticker).

have you ran anyone with the 75 shot yet?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

did those aluminum brackets between the nitrous and nano bottle come with the kit? Nice setup btw!!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Thanks for the pics. I haven't seen a Nano kit in person, but now I have a better feel for what it inludes.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:04 PM
11 Second Club

like the hiding spot. Gotta post up results when your done
Old 09-24-2009, 12:24 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for all the positive comments!

I never ran anyone with my setup, i installed it, got deployed, came back and redid the whole thing, lol.

Those aluminum brackets came with the kit.

That was one of the main reasons why i took a lot of pictures, since there were pictures of the box and complete setups on the forums, but nothing in between, i hope it helps someone in the future. I can take plenty more pictures if anyone wants, have nothing else better to do, lol.

I won't have any results until the summer when I get more mods, i am just aiming for high 11's with street tires, its a very high goal for a lowly v6, lol.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:28 AM
FormerVendor

Very cool setup! Pm Sent. .

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NANO 4500 psi Kit