Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Kytp tt build

Old 10-01-2009, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Kytp tt build

Well I suppose that I should post up on here and showcase another tt build by Josh. I'm having a twin setup that is basically identical to Jeremym's build accept that I'm keeping the a/c. I don't know how Josh does it but I think he should be a freakin magician in his spare time (if he has any lol). Josh has been more than helpful with this build. Hell he gave me better customer service than I've recieved from a lot of other places and I hadn't even told him whether I was going to buy a tt kit from him yet! Anyways I've bought a tt kit from him which will have twin tc72's which will be going on a lsx 408 w/ tfs 235 heads. The lsx is built with a compstar crank and the new h-i beam rods w/ custom wiseco turbo duty pistons with lateral gas porting. Car is a m6 for now until I can heal my pocket book from the relentless beating I've given it. I plan on doing a 4l80e here in the near future. Car has full suspension under it with a howling dana 60. Basically all that is left is to do a fuel system and go get it tuned. I doubt I'll ever try to come close to the numbers that Jeremy is going to put down but there will be four numbers in the figures. Probably run around on the street at a 800hp clip and do some ice skating on the pavement lol. I would also like to thank Vengeance Racing for the dana 60 and the top end of the motor. Thanks to LME for the badass short block they built. Thanks again Josh.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ta02zx10r
Well I suppose that I should post up on here and showcase another tt build by Josh. I'm having a twin setup that is basically identical to Jeremym's build accept that I'm keeping the a/c. I don't know how Josh does it but I think he should be a freakin magician in his spare time (if he has any lol). Josh has been more than helpful with this build. Hell he gave me better customer service than I've recieved from a lot of other places and I hadn't even told him whether I was going to buy a tt kit from him yet! Anyways I've bought a tt kit from him which will have twin tc72's which will be going on a lsx 408 w/ tfs 235 heads. The lsx is built with a compstar crank and the new h-i beam rods w/ custom wiseco turbo duty pistons with lateral gas porting. Car is a m6 for now until I can heal my pocket book from the relentless beating I've given it. I plan on doing a 4l80e here in the near future. Car has full suspension under it with a howling dana 60. Basically all that is left is to do a fuel system and go get it tuned. I doubt I'll ever try to come close to the numbers that Jeremy is going to put down but there will be four numbers in the figures. Probably run around on the street at a 800hp clip and do some ice skating on the pavement lol. I would also like to thank Vengeance Racing for the dana 60 and the top end of the motor. Thanks to LME for the badass short block they built. Thanks again Josh.
my kit gets to keep the ac.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds nice I wanna see some of these twin pics.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd post them but the kit is being built. I'll post them as they come in. My bad Jeremy I thought I read that you were deleting the a/c.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:14 PM
TECH Resident

are you guys running his headers or are you running the bmr k member with truck manifolds?
Old 10-02-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by airforcemanss
are you guys running his headers or are you running the bmr k member with truck manifolds?
i am running his custom headers with the turbo k member
Old 10-02-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm running his custom headers and turbo k member as well. Actually we're running his custom everything all the way down to custom endtanks on the big *** intercooler.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Josh is getting pounded like a thai ***** during shore leave these days.

My S60 is now quiet. That's why I'm scared to switch to the 3.55's.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98Z28CobraKiller

Well said. Busy is an understatment and free time is non-exsistant. I gotta make sure you speed freaks are well equiped.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default part ****

I figured I'd do a build thread since I've always wanted to. Here's some part **** in the meantime until I get some pics of the kit. Here's some pics of the of the abs delete kit that I made, pics of the car and pics of some of the parts. All the motor parts, heads ect. are at the shop with the wastegates and bov. I'll snap some pics when I go to work tomorrow. Anyways here they are:
Attached Thumbnails Kytp tt build-img_2505.jpg   Kytp tt build-img_2512.jpg   Kytp tt build-img_2514.jpg   Kytp tt build-img_2515.jpg   Kytp tt build-img_2516.jpg  

Kytp tt build-img_2518.jpg   Kytp tt build-img_2503.jpg  
Old 10-04-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

like the abs delete location wanna make another? lol
Old 10-04-2009, 04:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey I appreciate it man. They're not bad to do. Measure twice and cut once lol. The only thing that was a real pita is the flaring that I did when I tee'd the front brake lines down by the frame rail and the rear brake lines down past the steering shaft down by the frame rail. I did this so I could have the lines and tees tucked behind the stock heat shielding.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 98Z28CobraKiller

me next!
Old 10-04-2009, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Easy guys give him a chance to finish my kit and Jeremy's kit first. Then you can pound him all you want lol. Just kidding Josh. I'll talk to ya monday since I'll have plenty of time (I think) cause it is freaking snowing hard right now! By the way those injectors I have a picture of are the new high impedance 90lbers that FIC is group buying right now. Thanks to Jose down at Forced Inductions for the killer deal on the turbosmart wg's and bov along with the tc 72's.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

I figured I'd do a build thread since I've always wanted to. Here's some part **** in the meantime until I get some pics of the kit. Here's some pics of the of the abs delete kit that I made, pics of the car and pics of some of the parts. All the motor parts, heads ect. are at the shop with the wastegates and bov. I'll snap some pics when I go to work tomorrow. Anyways here they are:
hey josh, is that the same way my turbos are going to look? the red and blk? i hope so
Old 10-04-2009, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Easy guys give him a chance to finish my kit and Jeremy's kit first. Then you can pound him all you want lol. Just kidding Josh. I'll talk to ya monday since I'll have plenty of time (I think) cause it is freaking snowing hard right now! By the way those injectors I have a picture of are the new high impedance 90lbers that FIC is group buying right now. Thanks to Jose down at Forced Inductions for the killer deal on the turbosmart wg's and bov along with the tc 72's.
why didnt u go with the JGS wg's and bov's?
Old 10-04-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I went with the turbosmart stuff because:
They're craftsmanship is very good. They're damn wg's and the race port bov are works of art in my opinion. Hell their packaging is even cool lol. Their bov hasn't been outflowed by anyone yet. Jose at Forced Inductions held them in high regard and turbosmart is the company he would recommend. The 38mm turbosmart wg's are in actuality 40mm wg's (as described by Jose). I wanted to make sure that I had enough wg to dial the boost down if I wanted to without having boost creep. With 72mm twins I think I'll want to dial them down a touch. Otherwise I think it's going to be like driving on ice all the time. The turbos that I have will probably look like yours but I had that coating put on the turbine housings from Turbonetics.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jeremy, I take it you went with JGS then? What did you find out on those rods?
Old 10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
9 Second Club

Damn guy's. You all are azz raping Josh. LOL! Josh is a great guy and builds some great kit's!
Old 10-04-2009, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hell yeah he makes bad *** kits. That's why he's gonna look like an old worn out catcher's mit when we get through with him lol. Hey man you got your kit done already so I guess we could just blame it on you and say you started it ^^^^^^lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kytp tt build