Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

need some help spohn adj tq arm bottomin out

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some help spohn adj tq arm bottomin out

so last week i did installed my new spohn adj tq arm that has its own tunnel brace mount for lt headers but heres my problem i also installed some eibach prokit springs a few months ago n now the tunnel brace is literally about 2 inches off the ground and i am bottoming out on everything HARD! so i dont know wat i can do b4 i rip the whole bottom of my car apart besides switch back to some stock springs anyone have any other suggestions or some stock springs there looking to get rid of?
Old 10-04-2009, 08:45 PM
12 Second Club

Yours has the drop for the Y-pipe? If so sorry to say with droped springs aint much you can do. I want to reinstall mine but am switching to the straight crossmemeber .
Old 10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Teching In

yea it has the drop bc i have lt's so i dont think the flat crossmember will fit anyone know if the flat crossmember will fit w the lt's
Old 10-05-2009, 01:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My friend had a Spohn torque Arm on his stock ride height Z28 and he bottomed out on everything too. The Spohn piece hangs very low.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:17 AM
12 Second Club

If you got SLP LTs-no the other wont-I believe the Kooks will work with the straight. The same goes for UMIs mid leanth one Unless you get a oval peice put in you I-Pipe you can use the other also. Just where it would touch anyway. Dr. gas will carry that section for you.

Quick Reply: need some help spohn adj tq arm bottomin out