Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Adjustable LCA's,panhard,torque arm

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adjustable LCA's,panhard,torque arm

Im going to be doing my suspension this winter...I dont have a lot of funding and i was wondering if the LCA's,panhard, and torque arm NEED to be adjustable and if they do, NEED to be dual adj....i basically DD the car but drive it hard and need to stop wheel hop and keep my 10 bolt with 3.73's alive...

Thanks....
Old 10-06-2009, 07:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
I have just a few suggestions for you! Seeing how the vehicle is a DD I would go with a poly/poly set up. Doing so will still allow you to have a good ride quality but you will still have great performance as well. Seeing how you are having a wheel hoping issue I would suggest going with a set of Lower Control arm relocation brackets as well. They will allow you readjust the lower control arm more parallel to the surface and eliminates a lot of the wheel hop and increases your traction performance.

And as far as a pan hard bar UMI Performance offers a wide variety Poly,Rod, Single Adjustable, On car Double adjustable, And a Torque arm is a good choice as well but I would recommend a adjustable to give you the fine tuning capability for the rear end. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...8bsechso4ckq54

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad

Quick Reply: Adjustable LCA's,panhard,torque arm