Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone make a 4 to 3 hole throttle body adapter?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Question Does anyone make a 4 to 3 hole throttle body adapter?

Hey guys, I am considering swapping to LS3/L92 heads on my LQ4 6.0 sometime in the future. I've noticed that the newer LS3/L92 intakes have a 4 bolt (90mm) throttle body pattern unlike my 3 hole pattern I have on my stock setup.

Trying to save a little coin, I wondered if anyone was making an adapter that would allow me to reuse my stock 85mm DBW throttle body with the newer 4 bolt pattern intake style?

I guess it would be kinda like a throttle body spacer with a different pattern on each side.

Thanks guys!!
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Click on the 2nd link in my sig... I know I can't really post up because he's not a sponsor, but he can make one for you, he did a really nice one for a boosted IS300 we were putting a supra TB on. Hopefully mods don't delete my post, I'm just tryin to help this guy out, and I don't know of any sponsors that will make one.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by IWGF
Click on the 2nd link in my sig... I know I can't really post up because he's not a sponsor, but he can make one for you, he did a really nice one for a boosted IS300 we were putting a supra TB on. Hopefully mods don't delete my post, I'm just tryin to help this guy out, and I don't know of any sponsors that will make one.
Cool, I spoke with someone and he said $100. Not too bad imo.

I just need to find a way to get him the dimensions for a LS3/L92 throttle body without buying the intake first and sending it to him.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excellent man. That was Andy you spoke to. If you speak with him again, tell him Rob sent you his way and says hi. As for the TB dimensions, I'm sure someone on the board would be willing to measure it for you.

Quick Reply: Does anyone make a 4 to 3 hole throttle body adapter?