Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Where to buy threaded Poly ends?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 12:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Where to buy threaded Poly ends?

Looking for left and right hand threaded Poly ends similar to what 6litereater calls his "J" joints... I know UMI sells some but I don't know if they make both left and right threads.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
Yes we do offer them! But Unfortunately at this time they are only right hand threads. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks Again
Brad
Old 10-07-2009, 10:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts

Any idea on time frame for left hand threads? With my little pee brain it seems like its not that much extra work? I'm sure it actually is though...
Old 10-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are looking for panhard rod ends J&M Products has chrome-moly forged poly ends.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Banned

NO ONE sells what 6litereater sells. UMI version is a poly bushing. there is no articulation in these ( Ryan and Brad. you piece is nice but isnt anything like 6litereater style "J") Curry is the Place that makes them for 6Litereater's supplier. but if you call curry you cant get them. Because 6LE's supplier has the rights to them.

PM me. i know all about these things. read in here https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-produ...hard-rods.html

if you look at the picture the one on the right, that is UMI rod end. it is a great piece but just like all poly bushings, not articulation.

now the one on the left is a 6LE one. it has poly to keep it quiet and tons of articulation.

also the 6LE style has them in Right and LEFT thread.

again. PM me ( i am not trying to sell you them. just lead you in the right direction) or Mark(6LE)
Attached Thumbnails Where to buy threaded Poly ends?-dkt-vs-umi.jpg  
Old 10-07-2009, 05:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Devin, did the shipment arrive last week ?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Banned

^^^ no. it came in last night after i left. i got to get the guys putting them together today. then i will get them set. i got yours and about 15 other sets to ship out. i am going to put a order in for another 25 sets now so i now i have them. lol.

sorry for the delay. first time this has ever happened. need to keep my books up better.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You can buy both left and right hand tube adapters from qa1 and they are chromoly with the hex ends. As far as the rod ends i found some chromoly ones like the spohns del-spheres at ballistfabrication.com. the only difference is they don't require a snap rings, and they use nylon instead of delrin.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
NO ONE sells what 6litereater sells. UMI version is a poly bushing. there is no articulation in these ( Ryan and Brad. you piece is nice but isnt anything like 6litereater style "J") Curry is the Place that makes them for 6Litereater's supplier. but if you call curry you cant get them. Because 6LE's supplier has the rights to them.

PM me. i know all about these things. read in here https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-produ...hard-rods.html

if you look at the picture the one on the right, that is UMI rod end. it is a great piece but just like all poly bushings, not articulation.

now the one on the left is a 6LE one. it has poly to keep it quiet and tons of articulation.

also the 6LE style has them in Right and LEFT thread.

again. PM me ( i am not trying to sell you them. just lead you in the right direction) or Mark(6LE)
BigBirdWS6
i need some of those ends send me a pm with a price please
Old 12-04-2009, 08:24 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Here some new ones we just released

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...5unoish720dg66

Quick Reply: Where to buy threaded Poly ends?