PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electrical probelm after tranny install.

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Electrical probelm after tranny install.

One thing i am going to say is that when i was taking out the starter i never disconnected the battery. So the battery cable grounded quiet a few times. hard core. Did tranny. Car started up fine but now I can see my gauges flickering and all going haywire. From the temp gauge all the way to speedometer. sometimes they turn off and then come back on 2 minutes later. All lights are on but flicker. They never used to do that. They all flicker from time to time like if the wrong input was being sent. All I have for codes is anti theft code and TCC solenoid circuit. I did replace the TCC soloenoid because I broke it when I opened transmission. So I had to splice wires and re-attach. I can see wire current is passing from all over the car to ground parts. ex: exhaust to panhard rod. Nitrous line to exhaust pipe. ETC. Starter wires are fine. XCar runs fine. There are no sensor wires pinched between the tranny and block. Don't think its PCM. But i need to find out what is causing short. I would appreciate any help. I wonder if the wires to the TCC solenoid have enough juice to be grounding out inside the tranny. Please help.