What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

95 Camaro Z28 M6 355 Mild Build

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 12:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Camaro Z28 M6 355 Mild Build

Its def a clean car but what are your thoughts?

I have it listed here locally on Craigs List at 8300 (Tucson, AZ) obviously here I expect an honest answer but on CL everyone likes to lowball the hell out of you and I personally would not mind trading.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1433485911.html

Thank you everyone.

Listing Copied Over:
First and Formost I really just seem to flirt with the idea of trading this car. I would not mind building something else and have a few trade options listed below. However with how nice this car is I really don't feel the need to rush anything. I will either keep it and continue to enjoy it or if the right buyer comes along sell it or trade it.

Now the car has been very well kept by me and had all the little bugs worked out I could find along the way, it was bought with a bad tranny and the built motor along with Sub Frame Connectors and some other changes. I went along and took it a lot further as well as replaced the transmission with a good T56. I drive this car off and on, it has not been on the Dyno nor has it made a pass at SIR (It rained when I went out, have not had a chance to go again). I do not race on the streets nor hot rod it, I am normally found at the back of groups going the speed limit as I just enjoy cruising. In other words this has been adult owned and maintained meticulously.

The car was just recently Painted a Custom Dark Green with Black Stripes. Its a clean car but by no means did I pay 2000+ in paint. Its just a fun weekend car with AC and everything else it would need to serve as a Route 66 Cruiser or weekend warrior. I have about half a Gallon of Paint left of the Custom Mixed Green it goes with the car.
The Car's Interior came out and was replaced with Interior from a Firebird. It has dark Cloth all matching as well as the Trans Am Door panels with Tweeters which also match.
The Airbag light is ON, if you look inside the Steering Wheel is not stock hints the reason for the light. All Airbag controls and Sensors have been removed but come with the car.

Pictures:

Here are the Specs as listed on a few other sites, FQuick, Etc.
---===Performance===---
355LTx Build (Currently has 16000 Miles)
-GM 847 Cam Shaft
-GM Forged Rods
-Hypereutchic Pistons
-Upgraded Valve Springs & Push Rods
-1.6 GM Roller Rockers
-Electric Waterpump
-Dynaspark Gen II *Updated July 23rd, 2009 By Eric*
-LT1Edit Tuning by Ion @ MadTuning
-Air & EGR Removed
-Taylor OTVC Plug Wires
-MSD Blaster Coil
-NGK TR55's Set @ .040
-Throttlebody Bypass
Ported 93 Intake Manifold
Summit 58mm Throttle Body Modified to Idle Correctly
Kooks Long Tube Headers
Aluminum 3" Exhaust Setup Off Road Y Pipe (aka No Cats)
Hooker Aero Chamber Muffler
McLeod Twin Disc Clutch
Aluminum LS1 Driveshaft
Rebuilt 10 Bolt Rear End w/ 3.73 Gears Powder Coated
TA Rear Diff Girdle
Drilled & Slotted Rotors
LS1 Front Brake Upgrade
BMR Adjustable Torque Arm w/ Urethane Mount Set @ -4
BMR Adjustable Xtreme Control Arms
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
BMR Subframe Connectors
BMR Strut Tower Bar
Spohn Tunnel Brace
Hurst Pro Short Shifter w/Pro 5.0 Rod
SLP Line Lock
Eibach Pro Springs
Urethane Suspension Bushings all around
Corvette C5 Z06 Rims 18x10.5 Rears w/ 275/40R18 and 17x9.5 Fronts w/ 275/40R17. Gunmetal w/ Chrome Lip

---===Appearance & Electrical===---
SS Wing
RK Sport SS Hood
Rear Camaro Panel Painted Flat Black
Rear End Powdercoated Silver/Black
98+ Rear Tails with 98+ Firebird Wiring
LT1 Throttle Body Plate
Alpine 1.5Din Deck with iPod Connected
Alpine Rear Speakers
Kenwood Door Speakers
Stealth Rear Sub Box on Drivers Side w/JL 10"
Wideband 02 Gauge
Firebird Black Cloth Interior
WS6 Black Door Panels with Tweeters
Compustar Pager Alarm
Optima Red Top
Aluminum Valve Covers

Removed:
Cruise Control
EGR & AIR
Windshield Wiper Fluid Tank
Catalytic Converter
All Logo's and Badges have now been removed except for the very front nose. I kept them if you would like them

Now as for trades its going to be a hell of a long shot but you just might have something I want. A Clean RX7 FC Shell is a start (No I will not straight trade for one please don't take me for a fool) or a 3rd Gen IROC Shell (Or very nice Z28). If you have one with a LSx Swap started we can talk. I also would be interested in Turbo MR2's, 300zx Twin Turbos, SC300's, Maybe a Miata Depending on what you have. No matter what it is if its a shell or a whole car it MUST be a MANUAL.
I also would consider an LSx or LQx Vehicle. It has to be a T56 car still pref Manuals, I am open on the body style really like Firebirds. This would be another Possibility but I am again not going to trade for a stock vehicle.
But to be honest I have found the Shell I want already in Cali and would pref to just sell this to justify buying that car and building it.

If you want to drive it you MUST come with a valid drivers lic, current insurance etc. In other words, no joy rides. You can be a passenger no problem and I am happy to get on it as well as let someone else but its not going to be a free for all romp on it considering I do not know you nor your level of experience driving. I expect the same of anyone I buy from its just respectful, beat on it if you want too AFTER you own it.

There is a lot of extra upgrades that come with the car. I have a nice set of Aluminum Valve Covers I will probably get on this week, you also get a full set of LS1 Coil Packs with the wiring and the mounting for the LT1 Valve Covers. I also have all the labels, a full LS1 K-Member with Powersteering and everything else. I also will include a ton of spare parts I have laying around as well as other extra's.

The pictures above were the last photo shoot since then the car now has the badges removed and the rear panel is now flat black. I also have a set of 285's on the back that I got for a burnout video I still have not done but it also comes with the new 275 Mich. Tires I bought for it as well.

You can call or text me, I am happy to talk to anyone esp about cars what car nut is not. 520-818-4672

Thanks for looking!

Sorry I do not speak Spanish.

Last edited by Cross; 10-22-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:31 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone? I copied over the listing and its pictures to help.