Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hello i have an idea...true duals

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello i have an idea...true duals

hello to every one. it has been some time sense i have posted anything on my true dual set up... about 2 years ago i got out of the f-body's... i know what a doom ars. well i found a heck of a deal on a completely stock 2002 ta. got it for 5000... she has a few miles but that is it... well for those of you that do not remember my old set-up it was a 2001 ws6 with pacesetter lt's, a 2.5" over the axle true duals. no muffler and no cats... hear is a vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz16ZW8QWZk
well the new setup will be almost like it... i am going with a set of lt's from ebay and i am going to use a h-pipe instead of a x-pipe. i am going to try and use a set up off ebay that is for a LINCOLN MARK VI TOWNCAR 5.0 1982 - 1990. this h-pipe looks like it will be close to what i need and it will stay close to the center of the car... as far as the over the axle setup i am going to do the same as what i did before and run it over each side but i am going to do a 90 deg and run in to a chambered tube then cross over and out the opposite side of the car. sorry for the long post but i will keep a good log and check back in and let you all know how it works... if it is like the last setup i did it should be under 400 for the full exhaust... well thanks for reading and have a great night...

mark