Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

holeshot wheel weight

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holeshot wheel weight

Anyone know the weight differences b/w Holeshots and Bogarts? Lighter, heavier, etc.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:20 PM
10 Second Club

Although I am not quite sure, I would say they are really close. When I got my holeshots they were really light. If there is any difference its minimal.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Launching!

It depends on how they are making them to fit your car. We are talking about our drag wheels here alone, not our street/strip or road race pieces.

If you compare them to our drag LS1 drag designs, they will be lighter, but those won't fit the LS1 car. If you compare them to our base setup, differences wheel be very small...small enough to not concern yourself with what to pick. Pick whichever style you prefer. You need to look at them every day so pick the style you like best. If you have drag brakes, you would not be picking our LS1 drag style Bogart’s, you'd be considering our wheels made for drag brakes...which are lighter than the LS1 designs which utilize different material thickness components including the shells.

Material and design unless they are doing something different is not the same. We used to use more spindle like spokes like their main design but found them to crack too quickly so we've changed. Other than that, they are a nice high-end wheel in comparison to our Bogart’s. It's obvious what I'd recommend but that is up to you.

Quick Reply: holeshot wheel weight