What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 Red SS 10 second car

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 07:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99 Red SS 10 second car

Had planned on keeping it forever, but I'm thinking about going back to school. Car is in good shape, but not perfect. Very presentable in every way.

99 Camaro SS M6, 82K, t-tops, gray cloth, power windows/locks/driver's seat, air/tilt/cruise, Monsoon CD, traction control, nothing has been removed from the car except the jack/spare tire which were gone when I bought the car 6 years ago (drove from WI to Mobile, AL to pick it up)

Engine-MTI Stage 2 heads/T1 cam (221@.050, .558 lift), ported FAST 92, PTM 92TB

Exhaust-QTP 1 3/4 headers w/merge collectors, QTP dual cut-out y-pipe, Dynomax bullet dumped (also have a Borla catback not on the car)

Driveline-Tick rebuilt T56 (like 2000 miles), Tex clutch, Quick Time bell, Pro 5.0shifter, steel driveshaft, Moser 33 spline 12 bolt with 4.11's and an Eaton

Suspension-QA1's with stock springs all around, relocation brackets, subframe connectors, Spohn adjustable: torque arm, lower control arms, panhard bar

And... a Nitro Dave's nozzle kit with 2 bottles ran through it, Timing Tuner, digital window switch, etc.

Wheels/tires-Centerline Warriors with M/T Sportsmans on front and brand new 28-11.5 Hoosier QTP's on the back. For the right price (MAYBE) it could come with a set of Fikse FM5's with Nitto tires. I'm hesitant to let the Fikse's go.

Car has seen the dragstrip once with the nitrous. Ran a 10.7 at full weight with a 1.7 60 foot and running rich (had never ran the juice at 150 and wanted to be on the safe side), also was topping out in 4th before the finish line. With the 28's and the nitrous now jetted correctly should easily run 10.4-10.5 at 130+.